Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ita all about the Hat ( So I thought )

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
Ita all about the Hat ( So I thought )

shahmat
03.11.2012 , 10:06 PM | #1
in 1.2 will we lose the hat? Like I re-rolled a 50 Sorc JUST for the hat of Gunslinger, and even though the sniper is a tad better ( Another topic in itself ) are we seriously losing the hat?

BardaTheHobo
03.11.2012 , 10:31 PM | #2
In 1.2 you can wear any orange item you want since you will be able to remove all the mods from pvp/pve gear, armor,mod,enhancement
You know what the first rule of flying is? Love. You take a boat in the air that you don't love,
she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds.
Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down.
Tells you she's hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.

Nexdine
03.12.2012 , 02:36 AM | #3
Yeah, they're not taking out the ugly over-the top end-game gear, they're just making it possible to use all orange stuff and port over the stats from the end-game gear. So you could conceivably go with a Drelliad Jacket to get that leather jacket smuggler look and add the hat (or some variation of the hat.) It's aggravating that you can't get a hat until level 47 at the earliest that I've seen and that requires you to find the one specific hat that exists at that level, I believe. Part of my on-going beef against the current progression where you have a nasty patchwork look with a serious shortage of consistent choice as you level and then get an ultra-nasty end-game set in your choice of ugly garish color.