Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warning, You will lose your deposit if you remove an item off the GTN!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Warning, You will lose your deposit if you remove an item off the GTN!

Jauhar
03.12.2012 , 12:54 AM | #11
I was lucky to find out this on pulling 4 green items off the market to make room for blues.

McGarnagle
03.12.2012 , 05:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Joefjr View Post
I love how their system works now, you do get your full deposit back if it doesn't sell, and i like how the deposit is based on your asking price.

Honestly i think we should only get half of our deposit back it will reduce some of the crazy prices people put up stuff for.

I have seen non-Aug slots orange weps not even crafted up for 100k-2Million

Orange Belts/Bracers for 800K+
Orange belts/bracers are BiS with rakata mod and armoring. Plus they are not crafted by anyone. They are strictly a random world drop. Really low supply and high demand means really high prices.

Joefjr
03.12.2012 , 10:15 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by McGarnagle View Post
Orange belts/bracers are BiS with rakata mod and armoring. Plus they are not crafted by anyone. They are strictly a random world drop. Really low supply and high demand means really high prices.

Don't think you were getting my point.

The servers i play on 90% of the time there are Orange belts/bracers for all but Medium JK/SW on from 50k-200k that is a good price because its very rare not to see them up at all.

I was using them as an example, where people will post an item for insane prices and yet the same item is up for a fraction of that price.

Skodan
03.12.2012 , 11:25 AM | #14
well what do you think a deposit is for?!?

at my school if you want to live on campus you need to put down a deposit when housing applications start, the deposit is put down to reserve a spot for YOU.

if you cancel that application you forfeit the deposit, same thing for the GTN, you put a deposit down for the right to place the sale, if you forfeit that sale you lose the deposit.

to the OP, serious question, what do you think a deposit is for?
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Maestrodomus
03.12.2012 , 11:45 AM | #15
Uh, next time just buy it back yourself. You lose only the commission.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]