Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gathering results??

ZRated
03.11.2012 , 04:19 PM | #1
I'm sure it's been mentioned....

I have 4 characters right now (just one is a 50) and have been grinding my crafting and gathering skills. These 4 characters are Imperial and all Dark aligned. Of the 9 schematics I have picked up in gathering...7 of them are for Jedi, Trooper, etc only. Since I can't email them to a Republic player... Do I just sell them?

Of the 5 relics I have picked up in gathering...all 5 are light side only..

I have noticed this in just about every "bonus" in gathering. 85% of the bonuses like the above are the opposite of my characters.

I read that in the future Imp and Rep will be able to trade through emails...so I have saved the schems. I DIDN'T read if any changes or fixes to the tables for returns were going to be made?? Is it off balance or am I just really that unlucky to get so much useless stuff?
I don't have anything cool and cheesy to put here... I'll leave that to everyone else...

Stranger_LDR
03.11.2012 , 04:25 PM | #2
Nar Shaddaa GTN allows trading with opposite faction
A little something for bad haters
Baby (shadow) - Holy (scoundrel) - Toy (sniper)

Mithros
03.11.2012 , 04:29 PM | #3
In 1.2 you will be able to send mail to any character in your legacy, which means that your Imperial and Republic characters on a given server will be able to mail to each other.

In the meanwhile, the GTN on Nar Shaddaa is a neutral GTN. Both sides can access it, so that is the best place to sell opposite faction gear and schematics.
Beta Squadron 157

As long as we remember, it's never really gone.

Yaesive
03.11.2012 , 05:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Stranger_LDR View Post
Nar Shaddaa GTN allows trading with opposite faction
I think the respective space station GTN also do the same.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda