Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please :( help

DarthNoktum
12.16.2011 , 10:41 AM | #1
I redeemed my code on november 18th and have yet to get in. It says on my account page that I did such and to wait for an e-mail to begin my early access. I cannot launch the game. Customer service will not answer me, the phone line is always busy. PLEASE help me
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.

RenegadeBanana
12.16.2011 , 10:47 AM | #2
If you look around the forums, you'll see tons of people have this problem. They've duped a lot of us into thinking we'd get a full 5 days of pre-release play. That, and they don't even have enough servers to handle those that they ARE letting in. Frankly, this game is getting off to a rocky start. I hope they get their stuff together within the next week or two, or they'll be seeing a lot of people unsubscribing.

GrolschUK
12.16.2011 , 10:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNoktum View Post
I redeemed my code on november 18th and have yet to get in. It says on my account page that I did such and to wait for an e-mail to begin my early access. I cannot launch the game. Customer service will not answer me, the phone line is always busy. PLEASE help me
On your Code Redemption Tab what date does it have listed against your Pre-Order code being applied?

If November 18th you should be in by now.

Have you tried logging into the game - what error do you get when you try?

deathsg
12.16.2011 , 10:51 AM | #4
well considering the Early Access promotion says "Receive UP TO 5 days Early Access", it doesn't say "Get 5 days Early Access"

DarthNoktum
12.16.2011 , 11:02 AM | #5
Yes, it says the code was redeemed november 18th. When I try to log in, it says no active subsciption.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.

DarthNoktum
12.16.2011 , 11:12 AM | #6
Isn't there something someone can do? Why do all these december people get to play but I don't? Help? Please?

DarthNoktum
12.16.2011 , 11:30 AM | #7
So yea still not playing TOR is anyone going to help me