Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Got FULL subscription now

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vialator
12.16.2011 , 10:38 AM | #1
got both the pre oder and subscription codes entered- tells me i can play the game.

Load launcher and it tells me this account does not have an active subscription - i press the button on the warning to go fix it- when i log into my account it tells me i have a active recurring subscription setup now.

so why cant i play? the button remains unclickable- yet i paid pre order and full price now- and got BOTH pre order and full game code now and all entered- everything is updated- yet i cant play?

Any ideas please?
Huh?

Gallael
12.16.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2
Same here...guess they just sent out all the digital download keys. Guess we'll still have to suck it up for a few more hours...

BassOfSpades
12.16.2011 , 10:42 AM | #3
Entering your retail key and having a subscription doesn't mean anything until the 20th, as it's still the Early Access period.

/common sense

JowyBIight
12.16.2011 , 10:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Vialator View Post
got both the pre oder and subscription codes entered- tells me i can play the game.

Load launcher and it tells me this account does not have an active subscription - i press the button on the warning to go fix it- when i log into my account it tells me i have a active recurring subscription setup now.

so why cant i play? the button remains unclickable- yet i paid pre order and full price now- and got BOTH pre order and full game code now and all entered- everything is updated- yet i cant play?

Any ideas please?
you can't play with an active sub until the 20th when the game goes live, this prevents anyone who gets the game early from just starting

however once you get invited for the EGA you can get access until they end it on the 19th at around 4 pm pst

AllisonBerryman
12.16.2011 , 10:48 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
As some others have pointed out in this thread, the only people who are able to play before the official launch date of Dec. 20th are those who Pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Order code on SWTOR.com. When the game officially launches, everyone who enters their product registration code (which comes with the version of the game you purchased) will be able to play.

Apax
12.16.2011 , 10:53 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
As some others have pointed out in this thread, the only people who are able to play before the official launch date of Dec. 20th are those who Pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Order code on SWTOR.com. When the game officially launches, everyone who enters their product registration code (which comes with the version of the game you purchased) will be able to play.
Just to be clear, though (because a lot of people are going to start receiving their retail box today), if you enter your CE retail game code and have already been invited into the early start, will you be able to continue playing through the early start period as normal *in addition to now having access to all your CE retail in-game goodies* ?

Or will the act of entering your retail code prior to the 20th lock you out of early game access?

Joffys
12.16.2011 , 10:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Just to be clear then. I pre-ordered on the 11th of this month, i received the Origin email on the 11th with the serial number, which i then entered on my account here. I have now recieved my digital rights number today about 40 minutes ago which i again enter on my account. I checked my swtor account and it confirms i pre-order on the 11th of dec.

So am i now waiting for a email in todays wave from bioware so i can crack on in the early release or do i have to wait until the 20th for general release.

eldiablobk
12.16.2011 , 11:01 AM | #8
Preorder code submitted on site and confirmed on account - Check
Product code redeemed today and confirmed on account - Check

Still cant play as it states i have no active subscription, is there a third email you are supposed to get or something?

ironyqwerty
12.16.2011 , 11:03 AM | #9
thesecodes confuses me
question will i get in before launch 20th or not?

from my code redemtion history page:

12.13.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12.13.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12.13.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

phoflame
12.16.2011 , 11:37 AM | #10
Yes you will, but only when you get your invite to early access.