Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your wishlist for 1.2

sankalp
03.13.2012 , 12:25 AM | #21
+10% crit on all attacks
+10% base surge
A higher HP pool for deception, can be via tree
swap of animation and hit time for assassinate and larcerate.

while we are at it,

cookies for dark siders
Class specific mount/ sins get the most awesome one

Darth_Xzygy
03.13.2012 , 12:30 AM | #22
Break these silly hybrid specs. 650k damage and 200k heals from a sorc/Sage is retarded.

Make our maul proc remove positional req. it's a fraking light saber. If we're going fishing for internal organs, it doesn't really matter where we come in from.

Make sorc friendly grip healer only or make sin grip baseline.

It's not really that madness and deception are bad, it's that there are a lot of better options.

AshesandDreams
03.13.2012 , 01:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Xzygy View Post
Break these silly hybrid specs. 650k damage and 200k heals from a sorc/Sage is retarded.

Make our maul proc remove positional req. it's a fraking light saber. If we're going fishing for internal organs, it doesn't really matter where we come in from.
That.

Also, Darkness > Deception due to the fact you're not laying on the floor in a couple of seconds. Deception needs some sort of increase in survivability to make it look attractive. The last thing any developer wants is to pigeon hole a class into one spec just due to the obvious Pros VS. Cons. This NEVER turns out well for the class because people cant be competitive and play what they want to play.

Everyone knows Assassin tanks are VERY hard to kill.

SenatorPalpaTANG
03.13.2012 , 08:45 AM | #24
I'd like to see The 2nd tier Darkness talents cleaned up. As it stands Lightning Recovery is the only staple of that row, with everything else being filler. Electric execution seems particularly useless.

Making the root break available to Dec/Madness specs would do well to improve their viability too.

I'm also expecting some significant nerfs to the upper levels of Darkness. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 75% multiplier on Harnessed Darkness get toned down (why is that even in a tank tree to begin with?) and/or an increased CD on Wither.

Our tank tree puts up 3x the damage of virtually any other tank specs, besides maybe PT. So a nerf is definitely coming.
Fantastically Furious, lololol

((=((==((:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: >

cycao
03.13.2012 , 08:49 AM | #25
I expect some changes to this class which is fine, it needs it. I can see darkness getting a nerf, probably in the damage department, nothing major but I have put out some serious numbers in warzones and its sick. With a slight nerf to darkness they have to buff up deception and madness ability to survive, I mean you get sneezed on and you go down.

I just hope they do not make this class completely useless but this is all speculation as nothing points to a change yet so who knows.

Ch_Zero
03.13.2012 , 08:55 AM | #26
well you will notice the theme in the other 2 trees, you will notice that you can get HP back and heal yourself.

Deception you cannot do this ( low survivability) and for a damage class it does 10% less damage than madness does.

We also have a saber charge we need to spec into.

You have to be careful with this tree though, it just needs some careful tweaking.

If you push it it will be easily overpowered.

For an increase in dps i would suggest upping the proc rate to 35% aswell as a talent that allows a 0.5% health increase based off of procs which can be based on crit.

I think the saber charge should be a free skill, the additional points i mentioned can be added into the tree, so you must spec into it.

Seem legit?

cycao
03.13.2012 , 09:01 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Ch_Zero View Post
well you will notice the theme in the other 2 trees, you will notice that you can get HP back and heal yourself.

Deception you cannot do this ( low survivability) and for a damage class it does 10% less damage than madness does.

We also have a saber charge we need to spec into.

You have to be careful with this tree though, it just needs some careful tweaking.

If you push it it will be easily overpowered.

For an increase in dps i would suggest upping the proc rate to 35% aswell as a talent that allows a 0.5% health increase based off of procs which can be based on crit.

I think the saber charge should be a free skill, the additional points i mentioned can be added into the tree, so you must spec into it.

Seem legit?
some good points, but really as of now darkness is overwhelmingly the favorite at the moment, and I think this is due to the fact that they put an end to the hybrid build forcing people to go darkness over deception and madness. Dont get me wrong deception can be great, if you run a premade all the time with a pocket healer and a tank guarding you.

Balancing this class is going to be a challenge for the devs as you dont want to change darkness to much that could result in making one of the 3 tanks not worth taking into a raid group.

Hopefully as 1.2 gets closer they will release some details on class changes so we dont get blind sided.

Wrathoran
03.13.2012 , 09:15 AM | #28
is people really saying leap is better then force speed? Really?

did you guys tried the leap?

Force speed is way better in every situation. I think some people are just jaelous to see a tank score in huttball with a leap.

I would never trade my force speed and play an assassin now because of it

Wrathoran
03.13.2012 , 09:17 AM | #29
some tweak to deception and madness

BETTER LOOKING GEAR... this is my wish. And no, 1.2 is not better looking gear

Arleinah
03.13.2012 , 11:39 AM | #30
My wish woud be the ability project being able to use by assassins too with legacy abilities or whatever its delay provides better combined damage and burst its not jedi style anyway i mean they use force and rip a rock off the ground we use force too we should be able to do same :P

Also! i want this abilty some mobs using "Project Storm" channeled spell and keeps ripping rocks of the ground and throwing it looks really cool tbh, might be kinda OP ability for assa / shadow but maybe with a really long CD? :P