Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your wishlist for 1.2

Panzerfire
03.11.2012 , 01:35 PM | #1
So I noticed there weren't any posts like this yet so, what do you wish for assassins in 1.2 ?

Me :
  • Continuation of storyline with Zash, yes I know it's unlikely that Bioware will work on story development right now.
  • At least one decent looking craftable armor set ( similar to saber marshall or something )
  • No nerfs !
  • Stealth opener ? Meh, devided on this, guess we can use a better one but it might become unbalanced.
  • Melee-friendly bosses, sure everything is doable but why should melee need to play/be better to beat content compared to range classes ?
  • Smoother animation of certain melee skills... *cough* assasinate *cough* maul.
  • Can't really think of a lot of improvements left, maybe nerf some of the bosses during the story questline ? Can't say I've had problems leveling a darkness assassin but have read enough complaints about them.
  • Kinetic ward, don't know, not really such a big deal and it's not like it's impossible to tank with it being based on amount of shield charges.
  • Maybe a + [percentage main stat] increase like other classes get in their skill trees (I believe only us and marauders don't get it), with augment slots on armor they have a bigger advantage (well, usually +9% or +6% mainstat). This is probably on purpose for balance between AC's but still, surprises me that nobody has pointed it out so far.

Spoiler

Guess that's all for me, who knows, maybe somebody on development will read through the suggestions on this thread so be sure to post yours !

upzie
03.11.2012 , 01:43 PM | #2
I wish that they would make deception and madness viable in pvp, so we dont have to use tank speccs to be competetive.
Upzie, Assassin | Disciples of Zdupz | Tomb of Freedon Nadd
I'm proberly better than you

brgnomnom
03.11.2012 , 02:34 PM | #3
I'm only level 36 but am rank 20-something.

I want force cloak to work better. sometimes it only lasts 1-2 seconds and i am visible and dead. sometimes it lasts nearly its full duration but something pulls me out of it. In the situations that it seems designed for, it only works 50% of the time or less.

I want in/out of combat mechanics balanced. Why must I run 30 yards away to seethe and re-stealth? It seems very much in favor of ranged classes. Also, any class with a heal can just sit right out in the open and heal themself. Ranged are probably already 15+ yards out making the distance they might have to travel to regen much smaller. Plus what am I gonna do to keep them from doing that once they are that far away?

Exiled-Phoenix
03.11.2012 , 02:40 PM | #4
- Surge and lighting charge generates less threat.
- More mods/eq that DONT have alacrity, its just useless for assassins to have a shorter cast time.
- Neutral relics
- 50 more force points (standered) and the extra 10 from deception tree should an extra 25.
Making the max 175 instead of 110.
- Dark ward made less annoying so i dont have to click it every 20 seconds

Draxxar
03.12.2012 , 04:42 AM | #5
My biggest wish would be:

Assassin style clothes. I hate it to look like a magician. Give us robes like e.g. Darth Maul.
Every Marauder looks more like an assassin than us.

Assaultrooper
03.12.2012 , 04:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Draxxar View Post

Assassin style clothes. I hate it to look like a magician. Give us robes like e.g. Darth Maul.
Even story-wise I felt more Darth Maul-ish with my mara than with my Assassin >.>
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunkShizzle View Post
Just wonderin how AP is lookin pvp wise
Could be worse

Otaking_SW
03.12.2012 , 04:50 AM | #7
A healing companion I can actually stand. I hate Talos with a passion.

"We wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

WTB Quinn or Mako, trading slightly used Talos corpse for your Darkside experiments.

Otaking_SW
03.12.2012 , 04:53 AM | #8
I also don't like the Zash storyline at all because it's off the wall ridiculous. Khem Vhal was cool and exotic as he was, the "extra" is just like a circus.

I would like to see perhaps Zash get her body back or someone new so Inq could have another attractive female companion at least.

Otaking_SW
03.12.2012 , 04:54 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Draxxar View Post

I second third and fourth this as well. More interesting looking attacks would be nice too, there is just not as much style with the 2hander as I've seen with the other classes, nowhere near the movies.

It'd have to be in some streamlined attack system though because I literally have no more room for keybinds and there are plenty of attacks I don't use at all. The ability bloat in this game is amazing.

SilverBlink
03.12.2012 , 07:34 AM | #10
WTB a Charge for the tanks.. Every other tank has one...
Inalleon - 50 Darkness Assassin <Ascension Theory>
Mirage - 50 Medicine Operative <Ascension Theory>
Noellani - 50 Seer Sage <Heros for Hire>
Lunnamaria- 50 Mercenary <Ascension Theory>