Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mara/Pally Bubble needs to be looked at(Undying Rage)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Mara/Pally Bubble needs to be looked at(Undying Rage)

kiroshei
03.11.2012 , 12:40 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Calzonage View Post
Mara pops undying rage.
Other classes uses any of their many knockbacks, pulls, stuns and cc's and the immunity is already gone.

Stop crying.

good pvpers dont pop the bubble until the resolve bar is full. but ty for your input. again. wrong.

Xinika
03.11.2012 , 12:40 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoodwinked View Post
Their bubble as you call it doesnt make them immune to damage like the pally version in WoW. All it does it reflect a certain percentage of that damage back at the player.
First, you're talking about the wrong ability. See:
http://www.torhead.com/ability/fYZIabE/undying-rage

The point is that they remain fully offensive while gaining a tremendous amount of defense comparable to a paladin bubble. Not to mention, a 90 second cooldown? I have no idea what they were thinking when they were implementing this ability. It's for the lack of a better term: grossly overpowered and by far the best defensive cooldown in game at the current moment.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Draeb
03.11.2012 , 12:41 PM | #13
It's always a problem when a class has any form of immunity in any game. I've never really minded the mara's too much because a) there's not too many good ones out there and b) they are the defacto dps pvp class, so yeah it's kind of expected to be destroyed by them if and when they have all their rage meter completely up.

Calzonage
03.11.2012 , 12:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kiroshei View Post
good pvpers dont pop the bubble until the resolve bar is full. but ty for your input. again. wrong.
Why are you filling his bar before he bubbles? Seems to be a fault on your part.

kiroshei
03.11.2012 , 12:43 PM | #15
Why are you filling his bar before he bubbles? Seems to be a fault on your part.
yes. because there is no other players in the match filling his resolve bar. this the best you got to defend your OP ability?

Grubfist
03.11.2012 , 12:45 PM | #16
yes. because there is no other players in the match filling his resolve bar. this the best you got to defend your OP ability?
Other people on your team being stupid means we should nerf an ability?

How about we nerf my pulse cannon since people stand in it?

Or nerf all healing cuz my team's melee don't shut down the healers.

Calzonage
03.11.2012 , 12:45 PM | #17
You are saying my class should be nerfed into the ground because other players are bad? That is not okay with me. Instead of asking for a nerf, educate the community.

kiroshei
03.11.2012 , 12:46 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
Other people on your team being stupid means we should nerf an ability?

How about we nerf my pulse cannon since people stand in it?
how is it a nerf? you still get to have the best defensive ability in the game. you just wont be able to get mad kills with it. it will be working as intended. as a DEFENSIVE ability. just cut the dmg by 50% while its up. no problems. still viable for the way it should be used.

kiroshei
03.11.2012 , 12:48 PM | #19
You are saying my class should be nerfed into the ground because other players are bad? That is not okay with me. Instead of asking for a nerf, educate the community.
you have claimed to be nerfed into the ground by this fix. without any actual constructive feedback to prove HOW you will be nerfed in to the ground. the reason for this is because you truly know that the only thing that will be nerfed is your ability to roflstomp players while never dieing lol. come back when you have something constructive to add to convince me you put some thought into it.

Paxraven
03.11.2012 , 12:50 PM | #20
To the OP please the exact abilities damage reduction of the abilities and cooldowns your complaining about if your going to cry nerf.