Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Relic, Bracer, Belt via an alt

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Rakata Relic, Bracer, Belt via an alt

Coriolan_Martius
03.11.2012 , 09:33 AM | #1
I am in the following situation. For the longest time, I was not able to do any FP because server population was so low. So I could never get any biometric crystal alloys for those crafted items(listed above).

I decided to go for biochem and started grinding purples to boost my stats. Now, I finally found some people with whom I can do fp. The problem is that I can't craft any of these items without dropping biochem.

However, the stim, medpack, and adrenal is a big part of my limited success at end game. So my question is:

Is there any plan to allow alts to craft these items for us. I have a 50 alt I don't playing with anymore. I would love to mail it a crystal or 2 and have them make the items for my main. I thought I read something about it in the guild summit notes.

Tyraelium
03.11.2012 , 09:54 AM | #2
Each crafting profession has its bonuses because of the BOP craftables. You are only allowed 1 crafting profession for a reason.

You are essentially asking to be overpowered and have the bonuses for three professions on one character.

Chaqen
03.11.2012 , 10:44 AM | #3
Take the time to gather the resources, to switch to armourmech/synthweaving and level it up to 400 in a few hours, get your crits, and move onto artifice, and go back to biochem...

If you plan and save up for it... you can get the 3 items you want, and be able to use your stim/adren again within a week.