Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Telephone number needed for Origin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Telephone number needed for Origin

Quixoticish
12.16.2011 , 10:31 AM | #1
I've just been billed for a digital deluxe download edition and e-mailed the key. Problem is I called the cancel this order on the day of purchase after the whole pre-order/immediate billing debacle.

So from one order EA/Origin have managed to mess things up twice. And I can't find a contact telephone number anywhere on the Origin website.

Can anyone furnish me one before I'm forced to tell my bank that I didn't authorise the charge and they should treat it as fraudulent?

lortek
12.16.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2
ive had the same email from them. They sent me a mail saying theyd cancelled my order - so i ordered elsewhere. Now theyve emailed me. My Origin account doesnt show any star wars titles though - check there first

Algiebba
12.16.2011 , 10:38 AM | #3
(855) 674 4461 should get you to them. However, don't expect them to be able to do anything. The CSRs there are really nice people, but management hasn't given them the ability to do much of anything, or to talk to anyone in charge. I've been trying to change my preorder billing address with them since late July with no luck. Personally, I'd just contact your bank. Origin is not worth dealing with.

Quixoticish
12.16.2011 , 10:39 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by lortek View Post
ive had the same email from them. They sent me a mail saying theyd cancelled my order - so i ordered elsewhere. Now theyve emailed me. My Origin account doesnt show any star wars titles though - check there first
Whereabouts do you check what's on your origin account?

The website is a bit convoluted and confusing.