Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew mission completion GD annoying

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew mission completion GD annoying

Lincaserus
03.11.2012 , 05:37 AM | #1
Old thread? Don't care

The completion window for your companions missions is the most annoying crap in this game.

Every single thing I'm doing is overridden by them coming back with some stupid *** mats or whathaveyou.

In the middle of pvp "look master I gots crystals!!"

At the GTN (closes window) "same fing thing crystals!"

Any other thing I could possibly be doing "CRYSTALS"

please god make this just immediately go to the pending spot in the corner of my screen i'ts highly distracting and invasive...

venomlash
03.11.2012 , 07:02 AM | #2
Agreed, though in a little less angry manner. One thing that makes particularly little sense?
If I have a pending-reward window open and I start a fight, that window will make itself scarce until I get out of combat. BUT, if I happen to be in a fight when my companion finishes with whatever, that window has no compunction against imposing itself on my screen.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

AHouston
03.11.2012 , 07:24 AM | #3
Not only that, they still havent fixed "Please don't deactivate me!" playing when the droid actually does something right. "Look master I made something special just for you" when it fails.

Double Argh.