Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Saga email only

XOXSLIMXOX
12.16.2011 , 10:30 AM | #1
I recieved an email saying my saga has begun. There is no new access code or anything to allow me to register. Has this happened to anyone else? am I getting another email or what?

SushaBrancaleone
12.16.2011 , 10:35 AM | #2
similar issue but not quite. sorry to bump into your thread but i my titles function is broken so i cant write my own thread. ...

I just recieved an email from origin. im confused. it gave me product registration code. told me to come swtor website and enter the code. this doesnt seem to be my early access code, as i still dont have access to the game. On confused on what this means, not my redemtion history states 3 voices, does it mean i just got in the que now? i was convinced i had done this the 14th when i baught it.

can anyone explain to me pls?

silverbulet
12.16.2011 , 10:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SushaBrancaleone View Post
similar issue but not quite. sorry to bump into your thread but i my titles function is broken so i cant write my own thread. ...

I just recieved an email from origin. im confused. it gave me product registration code. told me to come swtor website and enter the code. this doesnt seem to be my early access code, as i still dont have access to the game. On confused on what this means, not my redemtion history states 3 voices, does it mean i just got in the que now? i was convinced i had done this the 14th when i baught it.

can anyone explain to me pls?
the code you got is your actual game code, the one you use to activate your account. no it is not your early access code.

@ op , try logging into the game

XOXSLIMXOX
12.16.2011 , 10:42 AM | #4
it says I have no subscription. I cant set up a subscription because on the account page is says im not redeemed. But I cant redeem again with the code I used. On all the other pages it says im redeemed.

All I got was your saga continues.

SushaBrancaleone
12.16.2011 , 10:48 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by silverbulet View Post
the code you got is your actual game code, the one you use to activate your account. no it is not your early access code.

@ op , try logging into the game
what i really want to know if this means that i just registered for early access or not? in the wave list do i result as 14/12 or 16/12??

SushaBrancaleone
12.16.2011 , 11:06 AM | #6
anyone?

XOXSLIMXOX
12.16.2011 , 11:25 AM | #7
Bump.

Does anyone know Why I only got the Your Saga Begins email. People answer someone elses question in my threat but not the original threat question

BurtRuckus
12.16.2011 , 11:28 AM | #8
I'm having this trouble too. I can click on the button provided but the page it takes me to can't be displayed. I'm guessing it's just because of the volume of people attempting to do the same.
"Never Rub Another Man's Rhubarb"

SuperSolar
12.16.2011 , 11:29 AM | #9
Yup, same here. I click the link in the email and it just times out.

Shoe
12.16.2011 , 11:33 AM | #10
There is no "code" for early access as I understand it. You enter your product code to get put on the list for early asscess. Once you get the "Your Saga Begins" Email, then you should be able to log in with no problem.

I have no direct experience only speaking from what I have read / heard from other posts and justin.tv streams