Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Input Lag

POINGjam
12.16.2011 , 10:29 AM | #1
I'm having problems with input lag even in areas where I get good FPS. I press a key to move and a split second later it responds. It's all client-side, and the lag varies with the performance of my PC. WoW had an option to reduce input lag that impacted framerates. Is there anything like this available, or a fix or something? I'd rather have a low framerate than laggy input.

AdamSamuel
12.20.2011 , 06:39 AM | #2
same here, the game runs smoothly, but theres a delay on anything i do. its about a second and a half :/ any quick fixes out there?

Was that a Nah couldn't have been

Chasis-fra
12.22.2011 , 04:35 PM | #3
Same problem here...
Please fix this

Ruprekt
12.23.2011 , 09:37 PM | #4
Yes this is a big issue for me as well. Lots of input lag, but good FPS. I was looking for the option that you see on WoW also.

pickinfites
12.24.2011 , 11:22 PM | #5
Yep. consistent half second delay. really screws the gameplay. NEED A FIX!!!

Kirkkh
12.24.2011 , 11:23 PM | #6
yeah. super annoying. Oh I better hush up, don't want another mod warning.

Vizuals
12.24.2011 , 11:26 PM | #7
I have noticed this in pvp only. I when questing or doing anything else the response time is very good.

Its very interesting that these problems are popping up now and I did not have the issues in BETA.

I run a VERY high end computer rig and I know the problem is not on my side. I also run a Razar Naga mouse so its not a cheepo mouse either.

Soatari
12.25.2011 , 09:33 AM | #8
I get this issue only when there are a lot of players on screen at once. If I'm by myself it's fine, but add three more players/companions to the mix and all of a sudden my input lag shoots up to nearly a second.

ScreamingBeef
12.25.2011 , 02:02 PM | #9
Also having this issue, and I've reduced every graphics setting possible, optimized my system, and done everything short of overclocking it, which I don't have the cooling for.

Jaelius
12.29.2011 , 04:15 AM | #10
Same issue here. Happened yesterday while I was questing on Korriban starterzone. About 0.5 second delay on movement. Feels like my char is drunk. Any solutions/fixes are very welcome.