Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to kill Bonethrasher in HM???

seektravota
03.10.2012 , 09:46 PM | #1
How to kill bonethrasher in HM? he always seem to hit many of us!!! how do you guys coordinate movement?

Aiekillu
03.10.2012 , 09:50 PM | #2
Hello, we do it the following way :
We spread out in all the room, when he targets you, you should not move, juste take his cleave, but everyone else got to be on his back or very far from him. the fact is if you turn while he casts his cleave, he turns with you and cleaves every body in front of him. Only one personne should be hit by the cleave, not more.

(Sorry for my spelling mistakes, i was just cheking the english forums and found that topic, so i tryed to help)
Faites un tour sur ma chaîne pour les guides des raids en cliquant ici !

seektravota
03.10.2012 , 10:07 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aiekillu View Post
We spread out in all the room, when he targets you, you should not move, juste take his cleave, but everyone else got to be on his back or very far from him. the fact is if you turn while he casts his cleave, he turns with you and cleaves every body in front of him. Only one personne should be hit by the cleave, not more.

(Sorry for my spelling mistakes, i was just cheking the english forums and found that topic, so i tryed to help)
i see, still in OPs now, gonna give it a few tries.

seektravota
03.10.2012 , 10:08 PM | #4

so how do you position your guys when the adds (not his food) come?

McGarnagle
03.10.2012 , 10:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by seektravota View Post
You just cc the adds. Make sure people don't use aoe abilities. Have people assigned to cc them throughout the rest of the fight. Sorcs cc's end just as they come off cooldown. BH mercs cc cooldown is actually shorter than the length of the cc, so it's really easy to keep the cats cc'd if a bh merc is doing it.

After Bonethrasher is dead, kill the cats.

Aiekillu
03.10.2012 , 10:21 PM | #6

We dont have a real position when that happens, we just stay spread as much as possible and focus the same target (we put a sign on one of them) this is the hardest fase of the fight, you have to dps the adds but keep in ming that the boss is still here, so nothing changes, you tell your healers when you are focus and they keep you up when you take the cleave, and everyone else far from the boss.
Faites un tour sur ma chaîne pour les guides des raids en cliquant ici !

seektravota
03.10.2012 , 10:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by McGarnagle View Post
You just cc the adds. Make sure people don't use aoe abilities. Have people assigned to cc them throughout the rest of the fight. Sorcs cc's end just as they come off cooldown. BH mercs cc cooldown is actually shorter than the length of the cc, so it's really easy to keep the cats cc'd if a bh merc is doing it.

After Bonethrasher is dead, kill the cats.
i see. still in fight. but we just discovered that we can push the cats to the acid. gonna try that in the next try.

Ainrehtea
03.10.2012 , 10:33 PM | #8

This, plus move closer to middle if he targets you so you don't get knocked off.
<Vengeance of the Fallen>
|~Juyo Server~|
+Social Rank 10+
Twi'lek Seer

seektravota
03.10.2012 , 10:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ainrehtea View Post
This, plus move closer to middle if he targets you so you don't get knocked off.
i see good idea. will try that.

seektravota
03.11.2012 , 12:10 AM | #10
i see good idea. will try that.
been wiping till now. last attempt 2 healers killed in 1 wipe.

what's your team composition? i'm feeling this fight melee dps are huge disadvantage