Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Xalek Customization Vendor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Xalek Customization Vendor

Dinoviking
03.10.2012 , 09:09 PM | #1
Is there one? If so, where is it? I know the Ashara customizations are only available to security key owners. Is it the same way with Xalek?

Any help here would be great.

Thanks in advance!
LFG Fippy Darkpaw. PST.

LordMors
03.11.2012 , 07:17 AM | #2
The only customization vendor I have come across so far is in the cantina at Balmorra space port.
Not sure if Xalek has any options there though.

Bobsy
03.11.2012 , 03:46 PM | #3
Yes, Xalek's customisations come from the Security Key Vendor in the Ilum orbital station. They're two varients on his mask without the horrible beige hood. One is slightly plainer, the other has extra spikes and more war paint.
"Canon" is your story. Accept nothing less.

Allyhoo
03.11.2012 , 06:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LordMors View Post
The only customization vendor I have come across so far is in the cantina at Balmorra space port.
Not sure if Xalek has any options there though.
For info on the locations of companion vendors see this link:

http://www.swtor-spy.com/guides/swto...omization/516/

xSLoNiKx
02.06.2013 , 06:00 PM | #5
Rly? What a hell? Two customizatoins. for Ashara & Xalek, can be purchased only at security key vendor? Stupidly.

DAWUSS
02.07.2013 , 03:55 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobsy View Post
Yes, Xalek's customisations come from the Security Key Vendor in the Ilum orbital station. They're two varients on his mask without the horrible beige hood. One is slightly plainer, the other has extra spikes and more war paint.
The hood would be fine if it would match what he's wearing

Sosajoshua
02.08.2013 , 09:41 AM | #7
Idky i just cant see myself using Xalek lol. He seems cool and all and being a tank helps but on my main i just use Ashara, although to be fair i also havent geared my companions all that much so Xalek is maybe only half Rakata.
<A Wretched Hive> Jedi Covenant Rhaegis, Madness Sorcerer / Youngdragon, Advanced Proto-tech / Kha'leesi, Engineering Sniper / Dragonbane, Vengence Juggernaut