Blowing off steam crafting missions and the gtn

moowart

Am just blowing off steam with that not quite right feeling on my own server.

Slicing missions go for 50 to 60k a piece for missions that oft return a credit case and an augment that will oft go for less then 30k a piece.. in fact some of the purple augments you will be lucky to get 4k for despite being 'rare purples' .. RNG in slicing for me means getting my own missions for gathering is so rare its barely worth the bother . To vendor the auguments u are looking at about 120credits to about 220 credits .. so cant even use vendor as an alternative.. even if u rich yield yourself the mission by itself with out buying it will cost more then what you get back at the vendor

UWT missions start at about 30,000 for that mandalorian iron if u get 4 out of it will sell for about 7k a piece and going down so if you have 4 out of a mission that is 28k anything else you get out of it is a 50/50 decision to vendor

Treasure hunting mission prices on the ah has been on the rise. So but seems to be folloing the same pattern as UWT.. less and less often now can you buy Treasure hunting missions for under 30k the big hook being the corsica gems... they go for about 10-8 k each and slowly going down ... again with the decision being 50/50 to vendor anything else esp if you have a stack of it

on its own slicing offers endless credit boxes (took this with the mistaken idea I could get more of my own missions)

UWT offers endless rich yield companion gifts that noone want

Treasure hunting also offers way too many companion gift missions that noone wants

Its not unusual for me to have 12 high lvl companion gift missions

Things at lvl 50 are expensive in this game esp if you want the limited edition stuff like 2million speeders or lvl 50 white crystals

I guess its that feeling of something not quite right in this economy and the RNG system and esp since last patch where it all seems to have gone even more haywire ...

It's fair.

Slicing missions are 50k on my server. The good augments sell for upwards of 150k, average ones for 50-75, and lousy ones are obviously worthless.

Diplomacy missions are about 25k. Four pastes sell for 40k.

UT missions are 25k. Four irons sell for 40k.

See a pattern?

They're expensive because the products are worth something. Slicing just has more randomness built into it. If you don't like it, sell the mission itself.

It's fair.

Slicing missions are 50k on my server. The good augments sell for upwards of 150k, average ones for 50-75, and lousy ones are obviously worthless.

Diplomacy missions are about 25k. Four pastes sell for 40k.

UT missions are 25k. Four irons sell for 40k.

See a pattern?

They're expensive because the products are worth something. Slicing just has more randomness built into it. If you don't like it, sell the mission itself.

I am not going to argue that on your server it works .. on mine not so well

Auguments on my server never really sell for what it does on your server .. the ones you sell for upwards of 150k on mine you will be lucky to get 50 to 75k .. there are occasional exceptions to the rule but not very often anymore at all .. many if not most sell at around the 30k mark

Diplomacy missions sell that much? Whoa on my server there was qq cause they went up to 7.5k !

UT irons now sell at around 7k a piece ...

so whilst there may be a pattern on your server .. on mine the pattern is askew ..

If there's a pattern you don't like, you have the power to change it. Buy up those cheap diplo missions and crank out some pastes. Sell your slicing missions on the GTN, if people are willing to pay more than augments are worth.

Why do you feel like this a problem? It's a business opportunity.