Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Unyielding/Infernal titles official clarification

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
The Unyielding/Infernal titles official clarification

Usunar
03.10.2012 , 01:49 PM | #1
Want to have an official answer about a way of getting that titles, because in the 1.1.5 pts notes there was a words about 2 hour limit, and the live patch notes only saying about simply completing, without a 2 hour limit, so now i am confused, dont want to waste another lockout to figure that you was actually need that 2 hours and not just clear.

Sebasaurus
03.10.2012 , 01:58 PM | #2
I have both titles and we got them doing it under 2hours just to be safe. So i think you should go with that tbh.

Bravemonster
03.10.2012 , 02:03 PM | #3
I have both titles. Unyielding is from KP Nightmare in 2 hours, and The Infernal is from EV Nightmare in 2 hours.
Blazers and Lasers
Valzina Blazer (Member)
Site | Suit Up
| Stream

Nezrik
03.10.2012 , 03:06 PM | #4
2hr or under. Its in the codex entry when you unlock it. specifically says timed run, under 2 hours.

Be aware that if the instance bugs out and you have to reset it, you will not get the title. Have to do your best to not bug it out.

dominius
03.10.2012 , 06:35 PM | #5
To clarify, the 2 hour timer begins after the first boss has been killed.
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

Usunar
03.11.2012 , 01:23 PM | #6
Thanks everyone.

Demarcc
03.11.2012 , 02:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by dominius View Post
To clarify, the 2 hour timer begins after the first boss has been killed.
This.

Timer starts after first boss is down. We had heard that the title fails if you reset at any point or make any adjustments to your raid (even so-much as moving people around) so we did neither to be safe.

TBH the only *ruff* part is Soa, since if you dont 1-shot him there is a fair chance you'll start running into missing floor segments and him deciding he'd like to keep his lightning buff thank you very much! This happened to us, you can work through both of these but the healing load is kinda ruff if he keeps 2-3 stacks

Good luck on your attempts !!

dominius
03.11.2012 , 02:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Demarcc View Post
We had heard that the title fails if you reset at any point or make any adjustments to your raid (even so-much as moving people around) so we did neither to be safe.
Speaking as a raid leader who has both titles... as long as the raid leader does not use the function to "Reset All Active Operations" and you kill the final boss in less than 2 hours from when you killed the first boss, you will get the title. You can wipe, you can change groups, you can remove people and invite different people, etc.
Guildmaster of
Elitist Isolationists
Website | Forums | The Harbinger
Domineus || Malego || Trotsky || Ava'rus

Demarcc
03.11.2012 , 03:05 PM | #9
Adding removing new people .. bler. Sooo soon we'll see *WTS infernal title* runs .. joy joy.

Yes I have both titles too, KP is a joke .. EV to Soa is a joke. Soa is just a pita due to his wigging out.

Will be sad to see people selling titles if indeed you can swap members out at the last fight. I mean honestly 7 people can kill nightmare Soa as long as you have the scrub your carrying stay well the hell away from the group. hoping thats not WAI and will be fixed if its indeed correct.

_Zorth_
03.11.2012 , 03:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Demarcc View Post
Adding removing new people .. bler. Sooo soon we'll see *WTS infernal title* runs .. joy joy.

Yes I have both titles too, KP is a joke .. EV to Soa is a joke. Soa is just a pita due to his wigging out.

Will be sad to see people selling titles if indeed you can swap members out at the last fight. I mean honestly 7 people can kill nightmare Soa as long as you have the scrub your carrying stay well the hell away from the group. hoping thats not WAI and will be fixed if its indeed correct.

Am so pissed atm, Me & my group did NiM EV earlier today.

We down every single boss on our first try up until Soa under 30 min. Then we got stuck at him for the remaining 1h & 30 min not even being able to clear the raid, let alone get the title. Stupid lightning balls doing triple damage, battle ress not working and then we have the speeder bike glitch which adds another 2 minutes of running back to boss room everytime we wipe. -.-
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first