Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't beat Valis

DarthZaneBX
03.10.2012 , 01:39 PM | #1
I am having problem killing Valis in Abandoned Mine.. He is too strong.. I am level 27 and Valis is only level 24 Boss. I tried Kira and T7, by the I am sentinel.. any idea how to beat em. Am I too early to go there or I need to purchase strong items?

lord-durpp
03.10.2012 , 02:35 PM | #2
not leveling abilities? Health packs perhaps?

DarthZaneBX
03.10.2012 , 02:42 PM | #3
nope.. did not work.. two chokes and smash dead..

cyvaris
03.10.2012 , 04:09 PM | #4
You have an interrupt, the choke is interruptable... INTERRUPT HIM.

ThrillInstructor
03.10.2012 , 04:14 PM | #5
Stim, do damage, interrupt, do damage, interrupt, Med Pack, do damage.....rinse and repeat. Down he goes. This should even work with bad gear although giving your char and your companion some good gear can do wonders for your chances in any encounter.

Stebbinn
03.10.2012 , 05:14 PM | #6
I beat him on my sentinel at lvl 24, was easy, kira and I had about half our health left.
The trick is to interrupt him when he casts spells and you wont have any problem, if your interrupt is on cooldown use force stun (3 sec channeling spell).

cIear
03.10.2012 , 05:45 PM | #7
thers another 20 page thread on valis somewhere else. another tip. Stand under or somewhere by the ship so that when he force pushes you you dont fly 20 feet and you can just dps or etc.

Lartigue
03.10.2012 , 05:50 PM | #8
I guess I did this the easy way, but I teamed up with another player. You have to chance preferences under social to allow shared story areas, but once you do that, you can help each other. We had to beat him twice, once for me, and once for my partner, but it was EASY and I'm only level 25 now.

Ellvaan
03.11.2012 , 12:49 AM | #9
Greetings everyone!

We also wanted to refer you to this thread in our Jedi Knight Class Sub-forums for further discussion and information to assist you!

Thank you!

lizziandme
03.11.2012 , 01:47 PM | #10
Be sure you interrupt him, have med packs and take one at the beginning when you are going down in health so you can take another one later. Take a strength stim at the beginning and be sure your companion has been upgraded on gear too. If you don't interrupt him he'll kill you for sure unless you are WAY above him in level.