Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi shadow companion Zenith don't want to do any missions or craft

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Jedi shadow companion Zenith don't want to do any missions or craft

JD-one
03.10.2012 , 08:23 AM | #1
One of my companions is Zenith, and for some reason, randomly he don't want to do anything. He can't be send on any mission or won't craft. I have bioanalisys, diplomacy and biotech. Is it some bug in the game or is he just like this? Sometimes for a few hour i can't send him anywhere or make him to craft for me and sometimes he just go and do missions or craft.

IAmBolthar
03.10.2012 , 08:37 AM | #2
Do you have other companions sent out on missions? Maybe you already haae the max number of companions out on missions there are a number of times thoughout the game you have more companions than mission slots

JD-one
03.11.2012 , 11:22 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmBolthar View Post
Do you have other companions sent out on missions? Maybe you already haae the max number of companions out on missions there are a number of times thoughout the game you have more companions than mission slots
No. He was just third i've tryed to send or craft.

Darlgon
03.11.2012 , 02:47 PM | #4
When I got Zenith, I was only allowed to max send 3 companions out on missions out of the four that I had. It is probably the problem you have. That issue was resolved over the last few days when I hit either level 42 or 43 on Hoth. Not sure what exactly fixed it, but when I landed on Hoth, I could send 3/4 and when I was getting ready to log last night in the Frozen Cantina, I was able to send all four.

Sometimes, you get companions you cant send all of them out.. I have the same issue on my Knight atm.

JessieColt
03.11.2012 , 08:34 PM | #5
When you open your Crew Skills Panel you should see, at the top right, a number letting you know how many companions you can have out on a crew mission at any one time.

As you level, the number goes up.

At level 50, you have have 5 of the 6 (ship bot) out at any one time.
___
Dameone, LvL 50 Gunslinger: Crevasse City
Katbrak, LvL 35 Bounty Hunter: Crevasse City
Raffick, LvL 50 Sith Inquisitor: Canderous Ordo

JD-one
03.12.2012 , 05:24 AM | #6
I'm lvl 50 and i can send 5 out of 6 companions on a mission or to do craft so that is not a problem. Every other companion has no problem going on a missions or crafting, only Zenith sometimes dos not want to go anywhere or craft things

Darth_Loki
03.12.2012 , 05:54 AM | #7
I've experienced this also. Just double click on the mission you want him to run. Worked for me.

Spero-Mcgee
03.12.2012 , 06:02 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by JD-one View Post
I'm lvl 50 and i can send 5 out of 6 companions on a mission or to do craft so that is not a problem. Every other companion has no problem going on a missions or crafting, only Zenith sometimes dos not want to go anywhere or craft things
Sounds like a terrible bug. Or maybe you have negative affection with him?
it is possible to have a negative, used to have it a bit with lord scourge.
But dont if a negative affection would do that. Otherwise Id say its a bug.

JD-one
03.12.2012 , 06:12 AM | #9
it's probably a bug of some sort, couse i have like 560 affection with him

Tatumsa
03.12.2012 , 06:38 AM | #10
You sometimes have to close all the crafting and mission windows to get the send button to light up or you do if you're me heh.