Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem Code at account home page

ZeroMetal
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #11
I Have the same issue. I get the box unchecked at the menu that has the list of things that I need to complete in order to play the game, however I previously registered the game. It won't let me enter the registration code that I already used, and on the menu that shows I already registered the game it shows that I already registered.

dawitwer
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #12
I understand what Customer Service says and it makes sense, the only thing is at launch for Origin is the 20th kinda kills the pre game acess if we don't have those codes

Konatachan
12.13.2011 , 10:17 AM | #13
I'm having a similar (though not identical) issue. On the code redemption page you mentioned, the continue buttons are broken. I can get to "validate" because on code box I hit enter (because, again, the "continue" button was unresponsive) but on the next page enter doesn't work, and there is no way to progress.

Edit: I too have already registered my pre-order, and have the box unchecked on the checklist.

zandio
12.13.2011 , 10:19 AM | #14
U could however take one second to actually read the page where it clearly says 'If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access.' just a thought and wait your turn itll come.

Napalmeddie
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #15
I don't think it's poor communication, I think it's just confusing information going out. You've got full game codes, pre-order codes, online order codes, hard copy purchase codes, etc.

I understand slowly opening the game up over time, and basing it on pre-order redemption. I'm glad they want to make sure it works out.

It'd be nice if they had a page they'd update saying what group of people they're on, and an estimate of the next wave of emails.

technogecko
12.13.2011 , 10:21 AM | #16
I have the same exact issue, sent in a ticket to CS, lets see if they have any insight. I entered this code on their site back in September... if this issue prevents me from playing in the head start I'm going to have to bust that protocol droid's head open

dawitwer
12.13.2011 , 10:23 AM | #17
I agree. Its confusing when you get multiple emails and stickys about this and that code and when you see you need a code for subscription, but can get there its fustrating.

Sarah_Kerrigan
12.13.2011 , 10:33 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by dawitwer View Post
I understand what Customer Service says and it makes sense, the only thing is at launch for Origin is the 20th kinda kills the pre game acess if we don't have those codes
You will get your code.

You will wait for it.

It will arrive before the 20th.

You will no longer rant.
Quote:
Please do not post in a font size that is considered to be disruptive and is used only to fill a page. This too is considered spam.
BIOWARE, Y U GIVE ME BIG, BEAUTIFUL FONT IF U HATE IT SO MUCH?????

QseftJohn
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #19
The only question I have now, is who is going to send us the code, will it come the retail store, who we bought the game from, or will it come from Star Wars: The Old Republic

DzokISVK
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by QseftJohn View Post
The only question I have now, is who is going to send us the code, will it come the retail store, who we bought the game from, or will it come from Star Wars: The Old Republic
Dont know too
"Meditate on this, I will."