Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New war hero/pve gear for marauders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
New war hero/pve gear for marauders

Xerain
03.11.2012 , 02:32 AM | #11
it's spelled Wookiee guys.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookiee

gibmachine
03.11.2012 , 07:33 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyAl View Post
the point is ... that set you see in the 1.2 preview video is pretty much exactly what both mara and jugg armor will look like
I'm fine with that tbh. Armor and cape might not suit marauder but all in all I'm a really big fan of the mask design. Looks kinda like Predator. If anything, maybe I'll change it for this Karagga robe chestpiece provided that it actually drops for me.
The earth begins to rumble and your foes begin to tremble. You come and destruction comes with you.

Draanok

Yescek
03.11.2012 , 10:00 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by gibmachine View Post
I'm fine with that tbh. Armor and cape might not suit marauder but all in all I'm a really big fan of the mask design. Looks kinda like Predator. If anything, maybe I'll change it for this Karagga robe chestpiece provided that it actually drops for me.
I want that just cause it looks ****in bomb as a mother****er.

xXThatOneGuyXx
03.11.2012 , 06:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyAl View Post
miniscule differences in the patterns on the armor

in effect, they look the same

if they were the same color you couldnt pick out the differences unless you saw them side by side

the point is ... that set you see in the 1.2 preview video is pretty much exactly what both mara and jugg armor will look like
so what ur saying is the new armor shown at the end of the 1.2 vid that was a jugg suit, will be marauder? that definetaly looked more like a jugg suit to me.

atreyuz
03.11.2012 , 06:18 PM | #15
are you kidding me?
http://i.imgur.com/WfkL9.png
This pile of steaming ...?

whats's wrong with the Helmet ? Is this the new Power ranger villain?
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

xXThatOneGuyXx
03.11.2012 , 06:22 PM | #16
Basically all im saying will the new marauder armor have a different design? or is it just gonna be the same with a new color cuz im getting sick of this pvp armor look for marauders,i am real hoping the marauder suit will look like the one shown in the video.

atreyuz
03.11.2012 , 06:24 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by xXThatOneGuyXx View Post
Basically all im saying will the new marauder armor have a different design? or is it just gonna be the same with a new color cuz im getting sick of this pvp armor look for marauders,i am real hoping the marauder suit will look like the one shown in the video.
Shouldnt 1.2 bring the new Modification system for the orange gear? So you can just use whatever gear you think looks fine and mod it with your endgame armoring/ench/mods...
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

FalmeseReb
03.11.2012 , 06:25 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Carbonated View Post
yeah same graphic to make sure others know the difference in heavy and medium armor. force marauders to use medium and make it look exactly like heavy..how does it not protect the same when its made of the same exact stuff?

its like the excuse no wookies because kashyyyk hasnt been discovered yet theres wookies walking around on the republic fleet and kashyyyk gets mentioned in a bowdar cutscene.

GIVE ME MY HEAVY ARMOR WEARING SITH MARAUDER WOOKIE DAMMIT!
Not until you learn how to spell Wookiee.

xXThatOneGuyXx
03.11.2012 , 06:27 PM | #19
i found this i think this would make a realy ****** marauder gear set for endgame pvp or pve, http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wi...le=Kel'Jen

LaRusty
03.11.2012 , 08:14 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by xXThatOneGuyXx View Post
i found this i think this would make a realy ****** marauder gear set for endgame pvp or pve, http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wi...le=Kel'Jen
That would be pretty cool