Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Armstech and GTN


Stryges's Avatar


Stryges
03.10.2012 , 05:52 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Shockazilla View Post
I think that barrels are the most useful at this moment with Armstech. Many toons have companions that need minor upgrades, but it is hit or miss with barrels. Certain levels they are the most attractive, other levels they are not. I guess it depends on the competition (which includes NPC badge venders). At level 50, barrels, especially purple ones would be interesting for those whose toons need them, and their companions.

My Marauder level 49, has an operative companion (so I need Cunning barrels) and an BH-like companion, which needs +Aim barrels. I will try to give them the best gear to make PvE questing easier.
The problem with this is that if they plan ahead, they know they spend a half hour doing dailies and get better barrels, so spending money on them is a waste.
"I know some people want death to be super punishing, but short of creating a meta game where you strip your character naked and taser yourself when you die, this game won't provide a punishing death experience for you." - GZ

Aphraell's Avatar


Aphraell
03.10.2012 , 06:04 AM | #12
Heres a quick list of Armstech stuff that sells for me on the Empire. I normally stay away from most lev 50 main items due to overflooding and price gouging.


Vibroswords 11-50 Epic versions. (Veracity)
TechStaffs 37-50 Epic versions. (Expert/Endowment) Companion weapons sell well.
TechBlades 50 Epic Versions (Veracity)

All the dropped schematics lev 25-39 listed below.

Blue Vibroknives x 3 - Lev 25 and 2 x lev 37
I sell the lev 25 for 12k and 37 for 17.5k.

Pistols - M 412 Elite Watchman Interceptor(Overkill) Lev 39
- N 12 Combat Saboteur(Overkill) Lev 39
- A 415 Heavy Sonic Blaster (Redoubt,Veracity) Lev 39
- H 44 Elite Recon Shrieker (Overkill) Lev 37

These all sell really well. 15-20k normal 25-30k augmented.


I also sell mixed epic versions of other Pistol/Blaster/Sniper rifles depending on whats available on the GTN at the time.

On another note... I've bought about 500 lev 340 Investigation missions in the hope that Armstech is actually made more useful at 50.

Tickdoff-Tank's Avatar


Tickdoff-Tank
03.10.2012 , 10:27 AM | #13
I think that Armstech will be made more viable at end game, of course it would be hard to make it LESS viable.

Stryges's Avatar


Stryges
03.10.2012 , 07:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Aphraell View Post
Heres a quick list of Armstech stuff that sells for me on the Empire. I normally stay away from most lev 50 main items due to overflooding and price gouging.


Vibroswords 11-50 Epic versions. (Veracity)
TechStaffs 37-50 Epic versions. (Expert/Endowment) Companion weapons sell well.
TechBlades 50 Epic Versions (Veracity)

All the dropped schematics lev 25-39 listed below.

Blue Vibroknives x 3 - Lev 25 and 2 x lev 37
I sell the lev 25 for 12k and 37 for 17.5k.

Pistols - M 412 Elite Watchman Interceptor(Overkill) Lev 39
- N 12 Combat Saboteur(Overkill) Lev 39
- A 415 Heavy Sonic Blaster (Redoubt,Veracity) Lev 39
- H 44 Elite Recon Shrieker (Overkill) Lev 37

These all sell really well. 15-20k normal 25-30k augmented.


I also sell mixed epic versions of other Pistol/Blaster/Sniper rifles depending on whats available on the GTN at the time.

On another note... I've bought about 500 lev 340 Investigation missions in the hope that Armstech is actually made more useful at 50.
Good list. I wonder if the demand for knives will keep going down or not. I had forgotten about shotguns on the Republic side (which is sad, since I am a scoundrel!), but that is a good idea too.
"I know some people want death to be super punishing, but short of creating a meta game where you strip your character naked and taser yourself when you die, this game won't provide a punishing death experience for you." - GZ

Holy_Rider's Avatar


Holy_Rider
03.11.2012 , 05:23 AM | #15
I have sold 4 rancor x blaster rifles (124 raing) for 160-170k apart So you can earn some money on armstech

Stryges's Avatar


Stryges
03.11.2012 , 05:35 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Holy_Rider View Post
I have sold 4 rancor x blaster rifles (124 raing) for 160-170k apart So you can earn some money on armstech
Did you crit on them? Are those the orange ones? Does that mean you spent 12 biometric crystals on them?

It is still pathetic that all our orange recipes require biometric crystals, unlike synth and armor.
"I know some people want death to be super punishing, but short of creating a meta game where you strip your character naked and taser yourself when you die, this game won't provide a punishing death experience for you." - GZ

Holy_Rider's Avatar


Holy_Rider
03.11.2012 , 07:26 AM | #17
They are purple. And super cheap to make
But i think i may have been luckie.
Because i see the simular blasters are going for 27k

6 Durasteel
2 thermo flux
4 Zal Alloy
2 Ultrachrome

Marlaine's Avatar


Marlaine
03.11.2012 , 08:29 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Stryges View Post
The problem with this is that if they plan ahead, they know they spend a half hour doing dailies and get better barrels, so spending money on them is a waste.
Not while leveling, or at least not as good as crafted (since they're usually a few levels behind through mod commendation vendors and purples aren't available).

On the sith side, Vette needs skill barrels, so there's usually a good market for those. Don't know about the other barrels.

Stryges's Avatar


Stryges
03.11.2012 , 09:32 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Marlaine View Post
Not while leveling, or at least not as good as crafted (since they're usually a few levels behind through mod commendation vendors and purples aren't available).

On the sith side, Vette needs skill barrels, so there's usually a good market for those. Don't know about the other barrels.
You are right about during the leveling process, it is just annoying that the best thing we can make for a level 50 is replaced by a half hour of work once they reach 50.
"I know some people want death to be super punishing, but short of creating a meta game where you strip your character naked and taser yourself when you die, this game won't provide a punishing death experience for you." - GZ

Gformutorila's Avatar


Gformutorila
03.12.2012 , 02:33 AM | #20
How do you get those purple recipies? I have RE'ed so much stuff. I am happy if I get a blue recipe after RE over 30 greens. Now that I reached lvl400 I see there is nothing usefull I can craft at all. People say barrels but most people use purple or blue guns. They do not use barrels.
Doomsters are not kvlt, tr00, gr1m or pretentious.
Life is a sexually transmitted disease
Any song shorter than 8 minutes is an 'Intro'.