Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new animation for annihilate plz

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
new animation for annihilate plz

mmjarec
03.09.2012 , 07:58 PM | #1
ok 31 point talent, its about the worst 31 point talent animation i've seen, gore is way better. i'd rather share the same animation between trees because a dual downward thrust that goes down the sides of a mob and doesnt even contact makes no sense, i can see being out of the hitbox but even at that with other animations at least they APPEAR To make contact, it just looks like i'm rowing a facking canoe.

gibmachine
03.09.2012 , 08:24 PM | #2
Personally I like it. It's brutal. I mean you literally shred the target and when rupture cd reset procs, your screen even shakes a bit which gives it an incredible effect.

But it's a matter of taste I guess.

Still, I find jugg's impale animation to be the best. Just screams brutality.
The earth begins to rumble and your foes begin to tremble. You come and destruction comes with you.

Draanok

Naethion
03.10.2012 , 03:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by gibmachine View Post
Personally I like it. It's brutal. I mean you literally shred the target and when rupture cd reset procs, your screen even shakes a bit which gives it an incredible effect.

But it's a matter of taste I guess.

Still, I find jugg's impale animation to be the best. Just screams brutality.
I'm with this guy :P
Old newbie on a return pad to his game

Ki-tec
03.10.2012 , 06:43 AM | #4
I find that it takes ages for the animation to complete. If they speed it up a bit it would help.

Murmurrr
03.10.2012 , 01:50 PM | #5
Just use annihilate while you are casting ravage.

mmjarec
03.10.2012 , 04:55 PM | #6
well your animation doesnt even hit the enemies hitbox i dont see how thats brutal