Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your next class?

Murmurrr
03.10.2012 , 04:05 PM | #11
Elementalist 100% in GW2 because it looks ****** as fu

BobaFurz
03.11.2012 , 06:54 AM | #12
Not supporting Mass Effect 3 with redicoulos DLC and actually swtor feels like ME3 already lol

--> boykott this, we customer dont need to accept everything

TERA - not my cup of tea

* no faction pvp only FFA/Guild like in lineage 2
* trashy look

GW2 - Iam interesting in this game

* Iam watching it carefully since games get overhyped a lot these days
* pvp objective content looks promising
* GW1 pvp did suck for me so lets see how GW2 combat looks like

Definately trying some melee classes here, thief sounds interesting but played such a class too often already. Engeneer maybe...
STAR WARS
RETURN OF TEH HUTTBALL

PseudoPsi
03.11.2012 , 12:05 PM | #13
GW2: Thief
City of Heroes: Fortunata, which I've min-maxed enough to solo the newest content. However, I want a roll several new characters on there.
The Secret World: Interested. Probably going to go Illuminati with some kind of telekinesis.
TERA: No interest what so ever. It looks like Aion without the promise of F2P now.

As for the above poster, I'll buy ME3, but as I did with ME2, I likely won't buy most of the DLC.

Sedals
03.11.2012 , 09:37 PM | #14
next class will be GW2 warrior. Till then Mara for life

i believe they will have a similar resource pool. I like the rage building then execute abilities. I tried other classes and their resource management seems so limiting.

I played EQ warrior /yawn

wow warrior was a lot of fun.

Mara is a ton of fun.

I hope GW2 warrior is a lot fun too.

illumineart
03.12.2012 , 12:16 PM | #15
Worth checking out for me =

GW2
Diablo 3 (already preordered + beta)
MoP (Monk class was fun @ Blizzcon)
Borderlands 2 - FTW!
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate... And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd NEVER expect it!

EasymodeX
03.12.2012 , 12:28 PM | #16
Quote:
What's going to be your next class in the upcoming MMOs?
GW2: Warrior.

In SWTOR:

- I rolled an Assassin. Almost 50. Assassin gameplay is rather boring, but my character is hot.
- I rolled a Sage. Mid 30s. Similarly boring. Range can actually be semi-fun, but the camera bugs (jerky reset when switching between panning and LMB+RMB forward) make it too painful. If the alien chick doesn't have some hot customization skins, I probably won't hit 50. Sage story is somewhat lame.
- I rolled a Powertech, 11. SHO RYU KEN. SHO RYU KEN.
- I rolled a Sniper, 11. Will get around to leveling that char later.

Quote:
Not playing anything else my one true love of MMOs WAR is pretty much dead. The devs have all sorts of interesting bug fixes and balance changes in the last year that vastly improved the game but with like 5 ppl to play in an all PvP game not going back there. No ppl = nothing to do.
If you liked WAR you should try GW2.
I can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do. Real things!

xDreegan
03.12.2012 , 03:11 PM | #17
Best you thing I love about GW2 is the Open World PvP. Objective based, three sides of balance, and a whole lotta killing. I just hope you can level and gear up with it. If that's true I'll be rampaging around from day 1

atreyuz
03.12.2012 , 03:14 PM | #18
in GW2 I will be a Thief. Or a warrior if I do not like the thief gamestyle
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

BobaFurz
03.12.2012 , 05:08 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by PseudoPsi View Post
GW2: Thief
City of Heroes: Fortunata, which I've min-maxed enough to solo the newest content. However, I want a roll several new characters on there.
The Secret World: Interested. Probably going to go Illuminati with some kind of telekinesis.
TERA: No interest what so ever. It looks like Aion without the promise of F2P now.

As for the above poster, I'll buy ME3, but as I did with ME2, I likely won't buy most of the DLC.
You buy the DLC already with the disc. They charge people for something which is already in the game core, just to unlock it. This is not even a true DLC.

Watch the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRRpG...ure=youtu.be&a
STAR WARS
RETURN OF TEH HUTTBALL

Vulgram
03.12.2012 , 06:35 PM | #20
GW2 Warrior or Diablo 3 Barb.

Looking forward to no sub $$ for PvP.