Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your next class?

xDreegan
03.09.2012 , 02:17 PM | #1
So all my fellow dualwielding bad-asses. What's going to be your next class in the upcoming MMOs?

Warrior is the dual-wield in Tera but they're also off tanks.

Same for GW2, plus the Thief.

Blade and Soul doesn't have one.

Whatchu playin'? O.o

I'm going back to Sorc for TERA with Warrior alt. Elementalist main and Warrior alt in GW2. Kung-fu Master in B&S.

kainsec
03.09.2012 , 02:44 PM | #2
Not playing anything else my one true love of MMOs WAR is pretty much dead. The devs have all sorts of interesting bug fixes and balance changes in the last year that vastly improved the game but with like 5 ppl to play in an all PvP game not going back there. No ppl = nothing to do.

Next upcoming game I am looking forward to is the Secret World which is classes so no new there on which I would play.

Gonna work on my sniper and roll a pub toon after 1.2 comes out though while I wait and in between working on my 2 mains.
level 50 Sith Assassin
level 50 Mara
Member of Shadow Empire

Projawa
03.09.2012 , 02:50 PM | #3
Will probably check out the Secret World and Diablo3 though that's not an MMO.

In the meantime I'll be leveling a sniper.

gibmachine
03.09.2012 , 02:57 PM | #4
Won't be playing either of upcoming MMOs and since I have lots of fun with SWTOR, other than Diablo 3, it doesn't look like I'm gonna touch anything else until Titan.

Which is when I'll roll a melee pain train like I always do. Casters are for pansies and I don't consider hunter type to even be a proper class ;d
The earth begins to rumble and your foes begin to tremble. You come and destruction comes with you.

Draanok

Asphen
03.09.2012 , 03:29 PM | #5
Tank Assassin/Shadow, hands down.

If they don't get properly nerfed into the ground with the legacy path, that is the #1 class I'm directly playing.

EDIT: You meant the for the next MMO. I'll still leave my post though because it's true.

xDreegan
03.09.2012 , 03:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Asphen View Post
Tank Assassin/Shadow, hands down.

If they don't get properly nerfed into the ground with the legacy path, that is the #1 class I'm directly playing.

EDIT: You meant the for the next MMO. I'll still leave my post though because it's true.
Based on what we know now I doubt the Inquisitor will ever get touched anytime soon. We do know BHs are taking a hit, just don't know how bad.

I'm actually pretty excited for Diablo 3. I hope it's as good and deep as the last two. And I think I heard something about a new EverQuest game? Confirmation anyone?

HBninjaX
03.09.2012 , 04:27 PM | #7
GW2 I am leaning towards Thief and Mesmer (yeah the mesmer has all kinds of girly special effects, but the class was cool in GW1)

Borderlands 2: Zero

Diablo 3: Demon Hunter

CrazyAl
03.09.2012 , 09:15 PM | #8
i have no idea what class im playing next in TOR, much less in other MMOs ive barely even heard of (or care about)
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. -Thomas Jefferson
The key to decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. -Malcolm Gladwell
You can't be offended unless you are being defensive.

Newyankalt
03.10.2012 , 01:26 PM | #9
Mass effect 3 even tho its not a MMO its still fun.

AllThatJhazz
03.10.2012 , 03:33 PM | #10
Marauder is the only toon I need in TOR. Thinking about playing a ranger in GW2 when that comes out, when ever that may be.