Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Entry-level raid gear for credits in Update 1.2?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Entry-level raid gear for credits in Update 1.2?

hiddenpuudji
03.10.2012 , 01:14 PM | #11
i'm thinking they will up the level of crafted gear as well, so you should be able to buy a few more pieces from GTN to get you into ops.
╟╣|||||||||φ╟╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Puudji - Sorc - Nadd's Sarcophagus

Retali
03.10.2012 , 06:10 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TascaFH View Post
Guess you're gonna have to actually do a flashpoint or maybe even a story mode raid to move on to hard mode...

But if that in itself concerns you, maybe hard modes are beyond what you should be doing.
^^Exactly...Just like people have to put time in WZ's to get pvp gear....oh wait nvm

Maoxx
03.10.2012 , 06:56 PM | #13
Well I kinda imagine thats what the story mode raid will be for. The gear you get out of that will help you in Hard Mode and so on. And considering how pretty easy the normal/story mode raids are atm, even if you were to go in with orange gear, as long as you do the encounter correctly and play your class as optimally as you can, I wouldn't see it being a problem. (A full raid likewise geared prolly should go back and hit EV/KP as well as some FP's to fill some holes)

Xanikk
03.10.2012 , 07:08 PM | #14
The self entitlement of these people is disgusting.

Play the damn game and gear up like your supposed to. You know through flashpoints, crafting and ops.

This game is already easy enough.

Retali
03.10.2012 , 07:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanikk View Post
The self entitlement of these people is disgusting.

Play the damn game and gear up like your supposed to. You know through flashpoints, crafting and ops.

This game is already easy enough.
Totally agree, except now people don't have to play the game and gear up for pvp, so why should pve be any different?

Xanikk
03.10.2012 , 07:14 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Retali View Post
Totally agree, except now people don't have to play the game and gear up for pvp, so why should pve be any different?
If you don't want to play the game and just want to get epiced out at the start.. seriously why even bother playing?

I don't understand the logic of people wanting to be decked out with no effort. It's not like you need to be decked out to do normal mode ops which are already face roll.

Retali
03.10.2012 , 07:21 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanikk View Post
If you don't want to play the game and just want to get epiced out at the start.. seriously why even bother playing?

I don't understand the logic of people wanting to be decked out with no effort. It's not like you need to be decked out to do normal mode ops which are already face roll.
I 100% agree with you...however BW is all but giving away top end pvp gear in 1.2, so in all fairness they should all but give away top end pve gear as well. What makes somebody else's $15 subscription more important than mine?