Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Around what level do you get a Lightsaber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Around what level do you get a Lightsaber

Lord_Abbot
03.09.2012 , 12:09 PM | #1
Forgive me I'm a noob.
But what is the adverage level you acquire your first light saber?

Amdramnar
03.09.2012 , 12:10 PM | #2
8-11 or more accurately at the end of your class quest line on the starter planet.
Amdramnar shot first!

Meanerr
03.09.2012 , 12:17 PM | #3
Also, if you did something nooby like I did by closing the quest reward window before taking your lightsaber at the end of your class quest on your starting planet, there will be a Pending Rewards button in the top right you can click on to reopen the rewards window.

I did a whole level without my saber after I got it! >_<

Eternalnight
03.09.2012 , 12:32 PM | #4
8 or 9

And there are some differences between the classes but most have to do a mission to in some way obtain a lightsaber before the last mission they need to do in their starting planet...

Bammur
03.09.2012 , 12:42 PM | #5
FYI, because some people miss this, if you select an advanced class that dual wields or uses a double light sabre, you will get a bag containing these items from your trainer. Do not accidentally sell them or throw them away.

These light sabers (and the guns of other classes) are 'orange' and you will never need to replace them, just upgrade the mods in them.

FAAK
03.09.2012 , 12:45 PM | #6
Also if you're a Jedi Knight or Sith Warrior and choose the advanced class that can dual-wield (not sure on the spelling for them so won't even try) you get your second lightsaber automaticly in a bag in your inventory after selecting said advanced class.