Patch 1.2 We will be able to buy champion gear for credits.

Darth_Sookie

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah congrats everyone!!! Free items with no effort!! It should be like this in real life so that homeless people can have free Masters degrees!! That'll show those stupid hard working individuals!! See how stupid that sounds?

Congratulations everybody.

Now we will show those premades what pure skill and real pvp is. I bet they will all rage quit when we bet them so easy.

Link please....

edit : ****, I can't find the source of this!

Is it from Guild summit?

Edited by Astridd

Yeah this is kind of a kick in the teeth to the people who spent time farming Champ gear. You may as well just stop PvPing until the patch if you don't have full Champ because all your effort is going to be wasted. They should make this vendor gear at least a few item levels below Champ so we don't feel like total chumps. Maybe use level 54 mods or something.

Yeah this is kind of a kick in the teeth to the people who spent time farming Champ gear. You may as well just stop PvPing until the patch if you don't have full Champ because all your effort is going to be wasted. They should make this vendor gear at least a few item levels below Champ so we don't feel like total chumps. Maybe use level 54 mods or something.

I grinded champion gear, I grinded battlemaster gear. I could care less, I'm perfectly able to beat people without a crutch.

I'm pretty sure that Bioware hae seen the numbers that ppl are leaving this game and the only way to save the pvp front is to give away free pvp armor, to new comer so they don't leave when they reach 50 the problem is that this game is lacking players. Best solution imo would have been cross server pvp

Hopefully we can buy Columni for credits as well than...

If PvP progress (which IS gearbased in this kind of MMO sry) gets that treatment it would be fair to make it possible to enter Hardops etc aswell without any preparation.

If PvP progress (which IS gearbased in this kind of MMO sry) gets that treatment it would be fair to make it possible to enter Hardops etc aswell without any preparation.

problem is then why play the game when everything is for free?! if i want to spend time to do pvp i want somthing in return to show of to othere players, in this game you can do pvp but there is no point in doing pvp couse you don't get anything for it, sure i love to do pvp but most of the players i know of want to get a reward for doing it, or else whats the point of doing it in a mmo?

No poin to stay online anymore, log in, buy gear, pvp for "fun" log out. No grind, no point to log in and play hundreds wz for champ\bm comms.

Star Wars the Casual Republic.

Edited by Zarkaz

*** if this is true it SUCKS. Just because most of you scrubie noob keep whining on how ''hard'' it is to gear up ! Are you crazy ? if this is true i might just quit. It will ruin the whole feeling of pwning newbs with your hard earned gear and knowing they rage hard irl :p

You don't get the differecne between pvp and pve.

PvP needs players as opponents. PvE has mobs. If new players are faced with a gear gap, many of them will not enter pvp, leaving pvpers with less content.

The easier it is to enter pvp on equal footing with others the more pvp and the better pvp you have. Only people who don't want pvp but want to farm new 50s for cheap kills oppose closing the gear gap.

No poin to stay online anymore, log in, buy gear, pvp for "fun" log out. No grind, no point to log in and play hundreds wz for champ\bm comms.

Star Wars the Casual Republic.

If you're not playing for fun why play a game? There's work if you're not in for fun.

PvP needs players as opponents. PvE has mobs. If new players are faced with a gear gap, many of them will not enter pvp, leaving pvpers with less content.

The easier it is to enter pvp on equal footing with others the more pvp and the better pvp you have. Only people who don't want pvp but want to farm new 50s for cheap kills oppose closing the gear gap.

has nothing to do with the cheap kill, mmos are meant to be a game were you grind your way to new and better gear, one thing we both can agree on this game is not made for power gamers.

...You may as well just stop PvPing until the patch if you don't have full Champ because all your effort is going to be wasted...
You only do pvp because you can get better equipment...? Not because it is fun or because you can improve as a player?

Interesting...

*** if this is true it SUCKS. Just because most of you scrubie noob keep whining on how ''hard'' it is to gear up ! Are you crazy ? if this is true i might just quit. It will ruin the whole feeling of pwning newbs with your hard earned gear and knowing they rage hard irl :p

Oh God, please tell me you're joking?

So big scary PvP'ers like yourself need better gear in order to defeat scrubs like myself?

I thought PvP was about beating your fellow players on an even playing field, not about who had the most spare time in which to farm gear.

Oh, and I actually laughed out loud at your "hard earned gear" comment. Thanks! :p

Wrong. I entered PvP with one bag saved and 1k/1k marks. I also bought level 50 epics on the gtn, did the dailies and PREPARED for the content I was about to do.

Would you take someone with level 35 gear into an op? It is exactly the same, you must prepare for content to participate.

I would be all for a starte PvP set to ease the gap for the lazy people who want everything handed to them.

I did spend my time grinding WZs for Champ/BM gear, now it will be available for credits. You did spend your time grinding PvE content. I don't see a differnce there. Its handing the carrot to the donkey, so it should be done on all levels.

If you get a free ride to endgame PvP I want one to endgame PvE as well instead of being forced to grind FPs to qualify for Ops (just an example).

Yeah congrats everyone!!! Free items with no effort!! It should be like this in real life so that homeless people can have free Masters degrees!! That'll show those stupid hard working individuals!! See how stupid that sounds?

i agree and this is going to make the one big wave of pvpers leaving this game couse the lack of understanding how pvpers feel about getting a punch in the face for all the time i have spent

so you do pve couse you get new gear? right? same thing if u are a pvper
No, I do PvE because I want to experience new content. I also repeat PvE content that I enjoy and that I feel I can improve my gameplay in.

I don't grind the same PvE content over and over for the sake of loot. I know some people that do that, but tbh - it sound very boring. Not my idea of how I want to spend my time when kids finally sleep :)

Wrong. I entered PvP with one bag saved and 1k/1k marks. I also bought level 50 epics on the gtn, did the dailies and PREPARED for the content I was about to do.

Would you take someone with level 35 gear into an op? It is exactly the same, you must prepare for content to participate.

I would be all for a starte PvP set to ease the gap for the lazy people who want everything handed to them.

I did spend my time grinding WZs for Champ/BM gear, now it will be available for credits. You did spend your time grinding PvE content. I don't see a differnce there. Its handing the carrot to the donkey, so it should be done on all levels.

If you get a free ride to endgame PvP I want one to endgame PvE as well instead of being forced to grind FPs to qualify for Ops (just an example).

You're short-sighted. The more work you have to do to enter pvp, the less people will pvp, and the less pvp we all will have.

This is not pve. There are not unlimited pve mobs awaiting us. Anyone who gives up on pvp because it takes too long to get the gear while getting farmed by overgeared players is one less player for us.

If you don't want the gear gap closed you don't want pvp to last.