Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoilers]Looks like Risha and Vette know eachother

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Spoilers]Looks like Risha and Vette know eachother

Kazomir
03.09.2012 , 02:09 AM | #1
I watched Vette's companion conversations on my sith warrior, and when I started to bring risha's affection up on one quest she started talking about a little twi'lek good at stealing stuff that joined her and her father and how they were like sisters.

Then i renembered my conversation with Vette:

In Vette's conversation she talks about some girl she knew when she was with Nok Drayen (i thing she said it) And how Nok used to refer to Risha as his little queen. ANd how they were like sisters....

Nice catch, but i dont know what will happen if smuggler and sith warrior meet eachother

flem
03.09.2012 , 02:22 AM | #2
I think all the companions are connected cross-class somehow. The second-to-last Consular companion mentions his not-so-happy dealings with the first Trooper one...
Jedi Covenant | Formerly: Squadron 840; Shii-Cho | Bring back warzone pets!

silvershadows
03.09.2012 , 06:13 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
I watched Vette's companion conversations on my sith warrior, and when I started to bring risha's affection up on one quest she started talking about a little twi'lek good at stealing stuff that joined her and her father and how they were like sisters.

Then i renembered my conversation with Vette:

In Vette's conversation she talks about some girl she knew when she was with Nok Drayen (i thing she said it) And how Nok used to refer to Risha as his little queen. ANd how they were like sisters....

Nice catch, but i dont know what will happen if smuggler and sith warrior meet eachother

In the story I wrote, it happens, but neither Risha nor Vette appear, thus sparing me from having to deal with the issue
AvatiaKeyva Twist
Deception Assassin - Vengeance Juggernaut - Bodyguard Mercenary
The Harbinger

RCcarroll
03.09.2012 , 06:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by flem View Post
I think all the companions are connected cross-class somehow. The second-to-last Consular companion mentions his not-so-happy dealings with the first Trooper one...
Yup, I think so too. Doc (fourth Knight Companion) and Kaliyo (first Agent companion) know each other as well.

KareBarey
03.09.2012 , 08:05 AM | #5
Risha and Vette do know each other. The star wars wiki also gives up a little tid-bit on Risha and Nok Drayen. I'm only level 29, so don't know yet if it comes into play in the story or not.