Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do orange marauder bracers/belt exist?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Do orange marauder bracers/belt exist?

EasymodeX
03.09.2012 , 09:21 AM | #11
Quote:
You realize pretty much most, if not all, actual bracers/belts only have the stats equivalent to an enhancement+mod, right?
IIRC it should be Armoring + Mod, no Enhancement.

Sidenote:

This means that an orange bracer with a 58 Armoring and Mod will have the same stats as Rakata. E.g. what is the point?
I can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do. Real things!

Metaphysic
03.09.2012 , 09:44 AM | #12
As already stated, they do not have the same stats. Bracers and belts are significantly underbudget if you compare them to an orange bracer/belt socketed with an equivalent level armoring/mod. This is true for gear across all classes.

These are the stats a level 58 armoring/mod have:
Armoring: 61 str, 44 end
Mod: 48 str, 29 end, 37 crit/power

140 Rakata bracers have 103 str, 71 end, 11 power. A set of orange bracers socketed with those two pieces would have 109 str, 73 end and 37 crit. That's a difference of 6 str, 2 end, and 25 crit/power. A similar difference occurs in belts.

If orange bracers/belts don't exist for marauders, Bioware either needs to fix it so that they do, or re-calculate the stats on rakata bracers/belts so that they aren't horribly underbudget.

As for the person who thinks they've seen one, given the premise you outlined it's highly likely you're mistaken. I'd like somebody who can actually confirm the existence, preferably through a screenshot. If nobody has ever seen one, I'm inclined to believe that they don't exist.

EasymodeX
03.09.2012 , 09:53 AM | #13
Quote:
These are the stats a level 58 armoring/mod have:
Armoring: 61 str, 44 end
Mod: 48 str, 29 end, 37 crit/power

140 Rakata bracers have 103 str, 71 end, 11 power. A set of orange bracers socketed with those two pieces would have 109 str, 73 end and 37 crit.
Rakata Bracers use the other Mod: 61str 37end 11pow. Armoring + mod = 122 str, 71 end, 11 power. Hmm, guess you're right. Wonder why the Str drops exactly 19 points. Suspicious. Also tedious in terms of gear acquisition. Bad BioWare is bad, etc. Maybe they really want you to crit craft it with an Augment.
I can see things no one else can see. Do things no one else can do. Real things!