Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do orange marauder bracers/belt exist?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Marauder
Do orange marauder bracers/belt exist?

Metaphysic
03.08.2012 , 09:06 PM | #1
Do these actually exist? I've trawled the AH on my server multiple times a day for a month and have NEVER seen any, while I've seen multiple bracers/belts for every other class.

Are marauders (and I assume their republic mirror) the only class that cannot get moddable gear in these slots? If anybody can absolutely confirm that orange bracers/belt drop for marauders (sith warrior medium armor) I'd like some proof that I'm not just wasting time trying to find these things.

Lightmaguz
03.08.2012 , 10:06 PM | #2
Yes, so far I got them for Knight, consular, belt for Warrior and bracer for agent so I'm assuming there's one for everyone, they're just very hard to find.

Agemnon
03.08.2012 , 10:11 PM | #3
I know for a fact bounty hunter custom belts exist. Though it's class specific. Found it on Dromund Kaas from an elite.

MaverickXIV
03.08.2012 , 10:25 PM | #4
Every bracer/belt I've seen has been missing a slot. Unless ones exist that have all three slots, they seem pretty useless.

Metaphysic
03.08.2012 , 10:51 PM | #5
I think you're all missing the point. The orange bracers/belts that I've seen are:

Light Armor: Sith Inquisitor
Medium Armor: Imperial Agent
Heavy Armor: Bounty Hunter, Sith Warrior

I know all of those exist; I've seen them multiple times while searching the AH for the past month. I have NEVER seen a medium armor bracer/belt for sith warriors (required for marauders), which leads me to believe that they do not exist. If someone can confirm that they do exist, preferably with a screenshot, it would be much appreciated.

As for the usefulness, orange bracers/belt socketed with a level 58 armoring/mod are significantly better than the 140 rakata bracers/belt found in raids.

ckoneful
03.08.2012 , 10:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MaverickXIV View Post
Every bracer/belt I've seen has been missing a slot. Unless ones exist that have all three slots, they seem pretty useless.
You realize pretty much most, if not all, actual bracers/belts only have the stats equivalent to an enhancement+mod, right?
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

SandsOfArrakis
03.09.2012 , 03:04 AM | #7
Haven't seen one either. I've equipped my Mara with an orange light armor belt which you can get for 60 Fleet Commendations from the Fleet vendor droid. Civil Pilot Belt it's called I believe.

Also picked a light armor Circlet for the head slot. The rest of my gear is medium armor. My Marauder really looks like a dancer with attitude
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

Reeny
03.09.2012 , 04:33 AM | #8
They dont exist for Medium armor for Sith warrior.
If they do, they are super super rare.
Never seen one for Marauders, though i have seen one of each for all the other classes.

gibmachine
03.09.2012 , 06:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Metaphysic View Post
I think you're all missing the point. The orange bracers/belts that I've seen are:

Light Armor: Sith Inquisitor
Medium Armor: Imperial Agent
Heavy Armor: Bounty Hunter, Sith Warrior

I know all of those exist; I've seen them multiple times while searching the AH for the past month. I have NEVER seen a medium armor bracer/belt for sith warriors (required for marauders), which leads me to believe that they do not exist. If someone can confirm that they do exist, preferably with a screenshot, it would be much appreciated.

As for the usefulness, orange bracers/belt socketed with a level 58 armoring/mod are significantly better than the 140 rakata bracers/belt found in raids.
Yet another proof of how shafted marauders are in terms of available gear.
The earth begins to rumble and your foes begin to tremble. You come and destruction comes with you.

Draanok

Erevan_Kindelar
03.09.2012 , 06:48 AM | #10
iirc, there is an orange version of the Venerable Ardent Blade's Waistcord that would be a medium armour belt for a Marauder. Grouped with a Mara a while ago when the blue version dropped. I needed and he passed. When I asked him what he was using instead, he said he was using the orange version of the same belt.
I am not sure if he said it was a loot drop or crafted though.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?