Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Whatever you do, please don't add a LFG system

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Whatever you do, please don't add a LFG system

donkeykongjr
03.16.2012 , 09:56 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Kemra View Post
I agree with you and remember fondly server groups on WoW, how your reputation as a honourable and decent player got you invited back regularly to groups, how many new friends I made doing PuGs. Understandably some people want a LFG tool on SWTOR because of limited time to play, or they just don't understand the skill of networking well enough, or one of many other reasons, but it does detract from the social aspect of the game.
****!!!! networking? talking to people? what does this mean?

It means you have to actually interact with people to achieve things in an MMO, where you play with other people, be social, yea know... actually talk and communicate with others? not just press a button, say Hi when you walk in the flashpoint, never say a word again, and walk out when you're done.

MMOs are meant to be social events! don't wreck it by making it a single player game with 3 human controlled companions :-D.

Tallyhoe
03.16.2012 , 10:19 PM | #32
All of you people will just continously cry about.... Im a SITH ASSASSIN TANK.. and i was stuck with a sorc healer and 2 inquisitor dps!
‘Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her.”

donkeykongjr
03.16.2012 , 10:24 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Tallyhoe View Post
All of you people will just continously cry about.... Im a SITH ASSASSIN TANK.. and i was stuck with a sorc healer and 2 inquisitor dps!
I'm sorry, i don't understand the point you were trying to make here.

shadowhedge
03.16.2012 , 11:07 PM | #34
The LFG could be useful sometimes when your guild is busy and/or away.

leungbik
03.16.2012 , 11:14 PM | #35
they are already implementing a lfg system as they should. If you don't want to queue for a flashpoint then don't group up with friends/guilds. For those of us who work, have families, etc and want to play the game and enjoy, waiting for hours to get a group is not fun and never will be, and no lfg does not destroy a gaming community, this is 2012 and not having options available is just outdated and unnecessary. I think bioware can accomplish a good lfg system with no problems as they have already stated they are working on so all paying subscribers can have the opportunity to enjoy the entire game's content and not just some of it. You can queue for pvp already so.... If ppl are just looking for a social network, that is what facebook is for. This is a game to be played and shared and how ppl accomplish that should have options depending on the players choice.

Esproc
03.17.2012 , 12:55 AM | #36
So right, right, right, right, um no, no, no, no, please BioWare do not add a Cross Realm LFG.

Thank you BW.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson.
One Amendment to save them all ...

donkeykongjr
03.17.2012 , 09:27 AM | #37
I would be ok with a same realm LFG. At least you would be gaining rep with people on your server, just cross realm, hell no!