Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solo XRR-3 Annihilation Droid - 1 Man

Jonoelgrande
03.08.2012 , 07:13 PM | #11
Turrets have limited range and are cc'able

Bladedakoda
03.08.2012 , 07:17 PM | #12
Meh thats more of a bug, exploit then being able to solo it. Not impressed tbh.

Kaonis
03.08.2012 , 09:20 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Artacks View Post
I think this should be the standard response to people still arguing that this game is difficult!
You didn't even watch the video, which is quite apparent. He made use of an exploit, has nothing to do with difficulty.

Quite clever on the OP's part however. Definitely a clever use of the mechanics.

levinster
03.08.2012 , 09:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoelgrande View Post
by one person?

dude, have you ever run up the hill towards them by yourself? how did it turn out?
"you gonna pull those pistols or whistle dixie?"

Khayleth
03.08.2012 , 09:29 PM | #15
Yeah, no one can kill the turrets by themselves plus the small adds on foot. You'd need a group for that.
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol. Server. Referral link.

Counterintel
03.08.2012 , 10:58 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoelgrande View Post
Limited range, yes.

CCable, no.

Just tried it 5 mins ago. Shred by turrets, CC immunity.

This is only possible if you failed with a group who did clear turrets it seems. In which case, im sure its doable. But not until turrets are dealt with.

Edit: If you sneak around to the right side you can get into killin the closest caniser at the base of the turret without the turret agroing, robots will drop tho. I killed the first canister before being mauled by robots.

And the turret did fire a few times right at the end.

Not seemingly feasible to do turrets solo.
“She’s ‘lost the will to live’? What is your degree in? Poetry?! You sorry bunch of hippies! For God’s sake, don’t use the billions of dollars of medical equipment around us! Why don't we just get down on our knees and pray?! WE DONT HAVE KNEES MOTH#*$&#^@!!” -Dr. Ball, Imperial Medical Probe

Vexysle
03.08.2012 , 11:39 PM | #17
Thats a nice personal achieve bro!! But only for shooting toons lol I cant solo tank this even if i had god armor lol

Kakachan
03.08.2012 , 11:44 PM | #18
congratulations, this realy proves again how boring this game at current state, people try weird things to enjoy it, they should release 1.2 soon becouse game started to die, my server population (Ahto City - Republic) decreasing at a fast rate for last 2-3 weeks, highest populatin I saw in fleet was 42 last weekend, even I dont play more than 1 hour per day for last 2-3 days, I cant sell items anymore at AH, nor I can find items for my alts, it is almost imposible to find 3 more people for HM(no one does them anymore)... my previous mmo was lotro, there wasnt much content but people keep playing it because encounters was fun, there was more solo content than these few boring stupid daily quests, and well designed crafting... Bioware did it very wrong to get WoW as only example while creating this game: Make a delusion of rich content with 2 raids with 10 bosses at total and 7 flashpoints but all fights are similar and too easy, then they had to design hardmodes for experianced mmo players, and put enrage timer to every single fight (who want to spend money and time to develop new mechanic for each HM fight?) and you got HM now... And they got low populated enermous amount of servers only after 2 months of game release due to their poor game design, if bioware wants to keep giving us these easy to develop low quality encounters they need to be faster because like popular culture people get bored this kind of thing realy fast

ckoneful
03.08.2012 , 11:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Vexysle View Post
Thats a nice personal achieve bro!! But only for shooting toons lol I cant solo tank this even if i had god armor lol
Solo it or single tank it...? We 1 tank it in Normal & HM no problem.

SunsNRses
03.09.2012 , 12:00 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kakachan View Post
congratulations, this realy proves again how boring this game at current state, people try weird things to enjoy it, they should release 1.2 soon becouse game started to die, my server population (Ahto City - Republic) decreasing at a fast rate for last 2-3 weeks, highest populatin I saw in fleet was 42 last weekend, even I dont play more than 1 hour per day for last 2-3 days, I cant sell items anymore at AH, nor I can find items for my alts, it is almost imposible to find 3 more people for HM(no one does them anymore)... my previous mmo was lotro, there wasnt much content but people keep playing it because encounters was fun, there was more solo content than these few boring stupid daily quests, and well designed crafting... Bioware did it very wrong to get WoW as only example while creating this game: Make a delusion of rich content with 2 raids with 10 bosses at total and 7 flashpoints but all fights are similar and too easy, then they had to design hardmodes for experianced mmo players, and put enrage timer to every single fight (who want to spend money and time to develop new mechanic for each HM fight?) and you got HM now... And they got low populated enermous amount of servers only after 2 months of game release due to their poor game design, if bioware wants to keep giving us these easy to develop low quality encounters they need to be faster because like popular culture people get bored this kind of thing realy fast
You really **** your pants jumping at the first chance to twist a funny exploit into slamming the entire game huh?