Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coming in Game Update 1.2

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sith-Brotha
03.08.2012 , 11:26 AM | #21
Be nice if they fix that Ashara imperial dancer and slave outfit, no skin texture bug. Make all the male inquisitors happy.
After 12-20-11, every MMO shall be decreed a TOR-Clone! - I'm a TOR-monger
Class: Sith Inquisitor/Sorcerer
Guild: Forsaken Guardians

Vexysle
03.08.2012 , 11:27 AM | #22
Pretty good, cannot w8 Bio - shameless plug MA3

http://www.darthhater.com/ has a great summary of what was said in text format. The gist of it will come across quite clearly

Spirewolf
03.08.2012 , 11:28 AM | #23
nice patchnote

good changes, cos it was hell borring now...
bioware knew most of starters got their subs ending about now (1 ment 1m +2m) good move
imo : more cool armors for republic... empire scums look like doom's charracters now, and republic get another gay hoods...

JeramieCrowe
03.08.2012 , 11:32 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthRavnos View Post
The changes in 1.2 put the final nail in the coffin for my subscription. You guys and gals dropped a bomb on Star Wars lore. With your inability to put appropriate Crystal Color solutions into place.

Remove the LS / DS restrictions but, if only on the RP servers you should add restrictions that adhere to the traditions during this time period (Sith and blaster shooting classes use red only, etc).

/disappointed
This just isn't lore. You're completely mistaken. Even a Jedi Master in Episode 2 was using a red saber.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

GamewizX
03.08.2012 , 11:33 AM | #25
Does this mean we will get the uploaded versions of the livestream event soon? I missed the last few sessions and really want to watch them.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

Melthizar
03.08.2012 , 11:33 AM | #26
That's cool. Let me know when that game based on actual Star Wars lore and set around the Old Republic era comes out. Because... ya... this isn't it.

Grand Jedi Master who is a Sith Pureblood, is fully 10000 / 10000 Light Side and wields a red lightsaber crystal (though not affiliated with the Sith)... and occasionally Force Lightning's which is fueled by Dark Side energy.

Hmm... yeah... as I said.
.... < ----whatever (playing the worlds smallest violin to Darthwhiney)

I am looking forward to the new content, it will be a blast. I greatly enjoy the game and will continue to do so. Good Job!

kingkillar
03.08.2012 , 11:35 AM | #27
Happy about 1.2 for the most part, especially the UI customization only thing that doesn't get me excited about it is the species unlocks, would of really liked actual new species instead of the old 1s just becoming available for every class.
~Everyday the pixies take a little more of my mind~

Ushev
03.08.2012 , 11:38 AM | #28
Just watched the trailer for 1.2 - looks awesome! Really excitied to see all the changes when this goes live, doing a great job guys keep it up.

Faydra
03.08.2012 , 11:39 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MonsterrLuv View Post
... OH MY GOD.
http://i40.tinypic.com/21j7gw6.jpg
SORCERER ARMOR. IM SO EXCITED.

BIOWARE, YOU'VE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS FOR COOLER ARMOR.
NOW ANSWER MY PRAYERS FOR MORE STORY AND TAUN TAUN PETS. I MUST RIDE AN EPIC DESERT STEED INTO BATTLES NOW!
I believe...tauntaun pets are coming. One of the announcement was new pets and it showed a character with a teeny-tiny tauntaun standing next to him.....
Why don't we have more fun on this ship?

BIazeOfGlory
03.08.2012 , 11:44 AM | #30
The changes in 1.2 put the final nail in the coffin for my subscription. You guys and gals dropped a bomb on Star Wars lore. With your inability to put appropriate Crystal Color solutions into place.

Remove the LS / DS restrictions but, if only on the RP servers you should add restrictions that adhere to the traditions during this time period (Sith and blaster shooting classes use red only, etc).

Ability to have a Bounty Hunter Force Choke someone is a joke as well. Why didn't you just unlock skills that don't give someone such a large Force advantage like that? Such as Imperial Agent unlocks a Stealth Generator skill. Or Jedi Consular can unlock your ability to rally your allies with a temporary buff.

You decided the ability for a Trooper to Force Lightning was okay because his dad was a Pureblood Sith Inquisitor? Seems pretty far fetched.

I really think your design team needs to do a better job of customer profiling and reviewing analytic data on your community of players.

/disappointed
You act as if you know the star wars lore but you don't.
Zanatoz - Level 50 Mercenary | Fiery - Level 50 Marauder
The Harbinger - PvE
The Blaze Legacy