Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good marauders on your server

Vulgram
03.08.2012 , 03:46 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aluvi View Post
This means by the way, if you didn't know, that myself and my guild have cleared all of nightmare EV and KP in under 2 hours each. Also, we are one of the few guilds to have cleared all of EV on Nightmare 16 man, which is significantly harder than 8 man due to the geniuses at Bioware thinking that abilities that hit for 3/4 of your hp on 8 man should hit for twice that on 16 man.
Seriously?

Hey grats on SWTOR Ops. You're like the world's tallest midget.

Naethion
03.08.2012 , 05:36 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by WokeSmeed View Post
Stmp gets pocket heals + guard 24/7 when he is in a WZ. Not saying he is bad tho, but you can't call someone "god" with pocket heals.
So queuing with someone who happens to be a healer, who is also healing everyone else, is a pocket healer? Lol, okay....

Edit: And by guard if you mean Riggerowl,they are never anywhere NEAR each other in a WZ, if rarely. So yeah... you got your intel wrong bro.
Old newbie on a return pad to his game

TyrasXIII
03.08.2012 , 06:18 PM | #23
how did i know that by creating this thread it would turn into an Epeen stroking contest...

i asked the community to compile a list of marauders we had observed in action or heard about, so any newbies could have points of contact in order to improve themselves and maybe reduce all the stupid nooby complaining threads.

oh and just fyi, the intentions of the thread were not for me, it was for any newbie mara, hence me asking you to list your servers aswell....

Aluvi, you do take the whole im the best at the game thing to a new level dude.......

verfallen
03.08.2012 , 06:43 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TyrasXIII View Post
how did i know that by creating this thread it would turn into an Epeen stroking contest...

i asked the community to compile a list of marauders we had observed in action or heard about, so any newbies could have points of contact in order to improve themselves and maybe reduce all the stupid nooby complaining threads.

oh and just fyi, the intentions of the thread were not for me, it was for any newbie mara, hence me asking you to list your servers aswell....

Aluvi, you do take the whole im the best at the game thing to a new level dude.......
Saying you did not know creating such a thread would create such an epeen contest is like a 17 yo telling his dad he had no idea that brick wall would wreck the car.

Adill
03.08.2012 , 08:11 PM | #25
hey you guys...im awesome.

Rohns
03.08.2012 , 08:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Naethion View Post
So queuing with someone who happens to be a healer, who is also healing everyone else, is a pocket healer? Lol, okay....

Edit: And by guard if you mean Riggerowl,they are never anywhere NEAR each other in a WZ, if rarely. So yeah... you got your intel wrong bro.
Of course not, but is like playing soccer with a friend, he plays with everyone but most passes will be to you, and if he gets guarded it's probably for the same reason, he's good but his team is also good, with a good team on your back a good player become an exellent player
FUS RO DAH!!!!

xDreegan
03.08.2012 , 09:17 PM | #27
If you're on Empire Side on Sith Meditation sphere drop me a mail. Name's Dreegan. I work second shift so I'm usually on around 1am EST.

It's hard to tell how good I am I guess but I've been topping WZ DPS charts since before I even had Ataru form. And I rarely use WZ consumables and I never use Relics. Yeah yeah I know "lol u so bad baddie" but whatever. I hate using consumables during PvP. I see them as a crutch. But that's just me.

I can answer pretty much any questions you have, and can help you optimize rotations and damage. Dueling with Quinn out to heal and controlling his healing snootiest is the best way I know of to watch DPS through rotations by using % of HP at the beginning and end of combos.

Shatterstar
03.08.2012 , 09:22 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Adill View Post
hey you guys...im awesome.
In your own mind dude. :P
Though I will say, Drogor (adill there) is one of the few people I will throw guard on while tanking fp's with my pt. Very few, besides him, actually have enough dps to force me to do that. And, he does it in carnage spec to boot.

(Now get in game, you slug!)

Xerain
03.09.2012 , 03:22 AM | #29
Averji and Eribe are the only other good marauders on port nowhere i know about.

I'm not listing myself as it's all for the people i play with to choose, but if you're on port nowhere or swiftsure and you need any tips get at me!

Alegoss
03.09.2012 , 03:35 AM | #30
This thread goes wether you know good some good Marauders on ur server, dont be so self centered for once (or are you scared noone will know you????) (referring to some posters)

back on topic:

Server: Frostclaw

Marauders: We have a couple

Sentinels: We have a couple

i just dont really like to call names, in PVP you cant really tell whos good or whos bad
for me teamplay is win and sure i like to team up with fellow marauders and help out new commers to the class

if you would ask me who are the best pvpers i gladly call names because of their team performance and play (but guess we have to move this post to pvp section)