Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

worth running heroic 4s?

Schaede
03.08.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
I was wondering if it is worth being powered through the heroic 4s on a planet (say Taris for example) by a lvl 50 friend? The xp rate per mob kill goes way down, but you do get a lot more xp per mission for them. Would I be better off just skipping those if I didn't need the gear rewards?

Ochad
03.08.2012 , 09:11 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Schaede View Post
I was wondering if it is worth being powered through the heroic 4s on a planet (say Taris for example) by a lvl 50 friend? The xp rate per mob kill goes way down, but you do get a lot more xp per mission for them. Would I be better off just skipping those if I didn't need the gear rewards?
My vote is to skip them. I ran someone through a Taris heroic 2 as full healing spec with a tioneese/centurian DPS companion fairly quickly but a heroic 4 slows things down substantially. It's easy but slow going.
"Android hell is a real place... and you will be sent there at the first sign of defiance"

andiegirl
03.08.2012 , 01:33 PM | #3
taris republic side has 2 heroic 2+ worth doing, for moddable gear, rest is skippable.

knight fall and mutations. legs and chest

Hansuki
03.08.2012 , 02:37 PM | #4
No heroics are worth doing. The time it takes to assemble a group - kill stronger mobs - and down a champion boss, is time you could be completing other regular quests for commendations and boats of EXP. Theres a handful of exploitable heroics, where you can run/stealth to the end and hit the button then let whatever boss is there just kill you. But You'd have to know about them in advance (theres one on Tatooine where you recover a droid/beacon or something from a sandpeople heroic zone - you can stealth or run in, grab it and die - tele to medcenter and the box to hand in is right there lol)