Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Healer

grymlin
12.16.2011 , 09:03 AM | #1
Anyone know if Mako will heal a group members companion? Such as an SI's tank?

Faolon
12.16.2011 , 11:30 AM | #2
She will.

Don't expect her to keep up in Flashpoints, though.
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

EzFlyer
12.16.2011 , 11:48 AM | #3
yea from the little i've seen, i'm indestructable on x2 stuff and solo stuff (at like lvl 12 mind you, 1 day in) with her, but there's no way she could've kept me up the way my healer did both times i did black talon

Zombie_hunter
12.16.2011 , 12:00 PM | #4
I had Mako heal black talon and she did fine.
"The only law in this galaxy, is the one a man makes for himself. The Sith may say otherwise, but even the Empire's reach has limits. That's why they hire Bounty Hunters." CE VIP Squadron 367

EzFlyer
12.16.2011 , 12:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zombie_hunter View Post
I had Mako heal black talon and she did fine.
rly? did you cc at all? and what lvl were you

and lastly: are you sure your teammates didn't heal at all

mullo
12.16.2011 , 01:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by EzFlyer View Post
rly? did you cc at all? and what lvl were you

and lastly: are you sure your teammates didn't heal at all
I did BT with 0 healing (2 sith wars, 2 sith assassins) in beta, and we got through it with minimal death. I'm sure having any heals at all thrown out would only make it easier.

grymlin
12.16.2011 , 02:16 PM | #7
Cool. thanks for the replies all. I asked because if it comes down to her running off to heal my buddies companion vs. healing me, I want the lil gal thrown heals at me.

As for flashpoints i figgered a companion was like a hunters pet in Other MMOs and would be more of a hindrance.

EzFlyer
12.16.2011 , 03:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by mullo View Post
I did BT with 0 healing (2 sith wars, 2 sith assassins) in beta, and we got through it with minimal death. I'm sure having any heals at all thrown out would only make it easier.
that doesn't really answer the question about mako's healing.

BloatedGuppy
12.16.2011 , 04:00 PM | #9
I did Black Talon last night with myself (PT - Pyro), a Sniper, and a Sith Assassin (Madness), all level 11, with Mako healing. We did fine. Lost the Sniper on the first boss because I got distracted/didn't realize a boss fight was occurring and was halfway down some random hallway (with Mako in tow) before I realized what was going on. I'm not gonna say there weren't some close scrapes, but we were all in rubbish gear and none of us really understood how to play our class.

She's not the equivalent of a real healer, though, and I wouldn't expect her to keep up in future flashpoints unless we get a lot sharper.
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor." - Neil Gaiman

Kandel
12.17.2011 , 03:55 PM | #10
Did BT with just me lvl 12 and a sith assasin lv 10 and we didn't even come close to death. I was tank and the assasin and his beast were dps.

Can imagine it mattered much but we both used +20 something presence boosts to give our companions a little more kick.