Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How about allowing a server wide overall max character slot?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
How about allowing a server wide overall max character slot?

Genitor
03.07.2012 , 09:10 PM | #1
This wasn't really an issue until the legacy system, but now it's going to become a problem.

How about instead of having a max of 8 character slots per server, you just have a max of... say, 20 for your whole account. I don't know if 20 would be a good number, but just for the sake of an example, lets just say 20.

Server restrictions would still apply of course, but if you chose to, you could apply 16 characters on server, and have 4 left over for any other server you want to put them in.

That will solve the problem for the legacy system as well as still keep a limit on how many characters a player can create.
█╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{Ξ██████████████████████████████) For the Republic!

terminova
03.07.2012 , 09:30 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Genitor View Post
This wasn't really an issue until the legacy system, but now it's going to become a problem.

How about instead of having a max of 8 character slots per server, you just have a max of... say, 20 for your whole account. I don't know if 20 would be a good number, but just for the sake of an example, lets just say 20.

Server restrictions would still apply of course, but if you chose to, you could apply 16 characters on server, and have 4 left over for any other server you want to put them in.

That will solve the problem for the legacy system as well as still keep a limit on how many characters a player can create.
That actually wouldn't solve anything and would create more problems.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
I support...wait, which thread is this? Sorry, I'm following a lot of flame wars at the moment. Uh, oh yeah, clicking!

I support clicking!

Genitor
03.07.2012 , 09:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by terminova View Post
That actually wouldn't solve anything and would create more problems.
why is that?
█╬╬╬╬╬╬█|{Ξ██████████████████████████████) For the Republic!