Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crystal vendors take away from people who have worked for them

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Crystal vendors take away from people who have worked for them

sinfulheart
03.07.2012 , 08:39 PM | #1
Crystal vendors take away from the players who have worked hard to get their purple crystal or other crystal ect ect. If you dont have anything that is realy hard to get whats the point in playing the game? I will say this in starwars galaxies their were items that you would have to solo farm for for months to get but they worth it when you got them hughe stats and everyone wanted them. How aboout a jet pack bh can farm for that hey can fly with? Rare crystals? Hard hitting guns that look great? give people something to work toward instead of upping the valor and handing them anything they cry about? What do you guys think?

Akella
03.07.2012 , 08:50 PM | #2
A group of players doesn't want to have to grind or work for anything cuz this is a game. They will come up with the excuse that they pay the same amount per month as the person who grinded for their item. They will use the excuse that they don't have the same amount of time to play and shouldn't be penalized or restricted from items in the game. This is a game they don't want to 'work' for anything.

I agree with you OP.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

rzrknight
03.07.2012 , 08:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by sinfulheart View Post
Crystal vendors take away from the players who have worked hard to get their purple crystal or other crystal ect ect. If you dont have anything that is realy hard to get whats the point in playing the game? I will say this in starwars galaxies their were items that you would have to solo farm for for months to get but they worth it when you got them hughe stats and everyone wanted them. How aboout a jet pack bh can farm for that hey can fly with? Rare crystals? Hard hitting guns that look great? give people something to work toward instead of upping the valor and handing them anything they cry about? What do you guys think?
hehehehe welcome to SWTOR , really it still amazes me how you guys did not wait for this.

Everything since the game start that took ANY time or effort to get they nerfed to make it easier just wait and get anything ya want mate , that is the way.

Well ... the way thing are going soon they will deliver as soon as they make it.
The Lord said: "QQ enough and thou shall receive it."
The followers said: "I shall QQ my lord, i shall QQ."
And since then , not a single day passed without the QQs being heard.

Wolfeisberg
03.07.2012 , 08:56 PM | #4

Well, isn't the Vendor selling the Purple crystal for 150K or close to that? On my server the purple crystals were going for something like 50K a few weeks ago on the GTN. So thanks to the vendor, the price of purple crystals are going to nearly triple.

GratuaCuun
03.07.2012 , 08:58 PM | #5
Oh for the love of... look, its only for a short time :P after patch 1.2 hits we'll be back to having to grind for these crystals. It's supposed to be an incentive for players to reach higher levels and for money-makers to buy the crystals while they can and then sell them again at higher prices

hardly something to QQ about... jeeze,
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas in 1988... Ironic, is it not?

sinfulheart
03.07.2012 , 08:59 PM | #6
Well on that note I guess you are right from a money making point of view you have to please the masses i guess.So on that note theirs never going to be anything realy hard to get because at some point they will just give it away for next to nothing.So just play the raid to see the content and then pvp a little and thats all this game has to offer lol.Well thats why they call it a game i suppose.Kinda pointless relay.

GratuaCuun
03.07.2012 , 09:06 PM | #7
Well on that note I guess you are right from a money making point of view you have to please the masses i guess.So on that note theirs never going to be anything realy hard to get because at some point they will just give it away for next to nothing.So just play the raid to see the content and then pvp a little and thats all this game has to offer lol.Well thats why they call it a game i suppose.Kinda pointless relay.
Because as everyone knows, the only reason to play a game is to get the BEST and most EXCLUSIVE gear
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas in 1988... Ironic, is it not?

QBSlide
03.07.2012 , 09:07 PM | #8
Soon they will just put all of the datacrons in the starport of the planet when you get there so you can just click on them and get them all real quick.

Kilikaa
03.07.2012 , 09:08 PM | #9
Here we go with yet another cry thread about the crystal vendors. All these vendors do is give people who have the money a chance to buy them. Not everyone has 250k fr a purple or 2.5 mil for an advanced white. When patch 1.2 goes live the vendors disappear. Guess what that means? ARTIFICE will be able to grind for the schems and make them. On top of that NEW crystals are going to be added. Give it a rest with the complaining about color crystals. It isn't the end of the world.

With 1.2 you will have things to work for. Just please stop with all the whining.

terminova
03.07.2012 , 09:09 PM | #10
I don't think you actually understand. For the last 2-3 months players have NOT been able to use certain crystals because of the restrictions. Because they LIFTED the restrictions they are making them available for a limited time so that those who want them and can now use them can get them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
I support...wait, which thread is this? Sorry, I'm following a lot of flame wars at the moment. Uh, oh yeah, clicking!

I support clicking!