Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Request: Skill Mentor Locations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Request: Skill Mentor Locations

Lucridate
03.07.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1
It is a nuisance having to go back to the fleet to respec at any time, and I know that there are others on Capital worlds such as Coruscant. However none are labelled on the in-game map and so new players must constantly be asking here on the Forums or in-game where to go. It would make things a lot simpler if BioWare were to just include them in the Map Filters.
After all, it's not a mini-game where you achieve anything for finding them.

I am on Alderaan at the moment, and for the life of me I can't find him/her though I've been told one is there.

kiolov
03.07.2012 , 07:41 PM | #2
there is a filter for class trainer

SEXON
03.07.2012 , 07:51 PM | #3
Crew Skills Trainer
Second one from top
Oradei risen from the flames of SWG in to SEXON

Althire
03.07.2012 , 08:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucridate View Post
It is a nuisance having to go back to the fleet to respec at any time, and I know that there are others on Capital worlds such as Coruscant. However none are labelled on the in-game map and so new players must constantly be asking here on the Forums or in-game where to go. It would make things a lot simpler if BioWare were to just include them in the Map Filters.
After all, it's not a mini-game where you achieve anything for finding them.

I am on Alderaan at the moment, and for the life of me I can't find him/her though I've been told one is there.
The only other one I know of is on Coruscant and it is near the cargo hold access at the back of the market am not sure if there are any on any other world but I don't think there is.

Also the post above saying you can turn this on is only for trainers and will not work for the skill mentor that you are looking for.
¶█╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣°¯°█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

Lucridate
03.07.2012 , 08:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by kiolov View Post
there is a filter for class trainer
Yes, sorry about that. I was not referring to Class Trainer, but Skills Mentor (for doing a respec). Think I had Class Trainer on the mind too much.
I have amended the heading for the topic to reflect this.
Apologies to all and thankyou for the above post bringing this to my attention.

Bation
03.07.2012 , 08:31 PM | #6
Honestly you shouldnt be respeccing that much for it to matter you should just stick with 1 spec till 50 than change it if u want cause if u keep wasting money your not goin to be able to afford any skill training at higher lvlz unless ur a GTN BALLAR!!!!

aarka
03.07.2012 , 08:56 PM | #7
Fleet and home world. That's it, as far as I know.

Lucridate
03.07.2012 , 09:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bation View Post
Honestly you shouldnt be respeccing that much for it to matter you should just stick with 1 spec till 50 than change it if u want cause if u keep wasting money your not goin to be able to afford any skill training at higher lvlz unless ur a GTN BALLAR!!!!
Very true, however is it too much to ask to actually have them marked on the maps?

Bation
03.07.2012 , 09:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucridate View Post
Very true, however is it too much to ask to actually have them marked on the maps?
Yeah thats one thing i never understood they deff need a map marker
“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him...”