Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden messages in the 1.2 patch trailer....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Hidden messages in the 1.2 patch trailer....

BOLTgamer
03.07.2012 , 07:18 PM | #1
There is a bunch of hidden things you can see in the patch trailer....

If you watch I will break it down

make sure you're watching THIS HD version of the trailer at 720p full, so you can see what im talking bout...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdTpIfDWyr4

Ok, now let me break it down for you:

0:27 - you see a ship, this seems like it could be the introduction to the new warzone, just as is the republic capital ship to the Voidstar warzone

0:34 - You see a tank, yes a tank, that is shot down by a flying ship, seems interesting!!!

0:40 - You see it requires 3 people to capture a control point in the new warzone Novare Coast

The New Operation Explosives Conflict looks like it took influcence from the Ewok planet in Episode 6

1:03 - There is 5 sections up top, Family Tree, Global Unlocks, and Character Perks.

THIS IS the interesting part for me

Pause at 1:35, make sure you're watching HD, look at the top right corner of the rated wz's HUD

It's Blurred for specific trailer reasons, but why? obviously it hasn't been announced. To me it looks like A.) A Legacy symbol, or a guild symbol

But what could this mean? Shall we go on

Pause at the end, read the small hidden in the back, it clearly says Combat logs among many other stuff like stackable companion gifts

THE thing that catches me is the blurred part of the rated warzones.

I also forgot to mention, but in the legacy unlocks part there is a dude checking his mail with small hints "Craft me a rifle" another message says something about a "operation later" which assiciotes endgame crafitng

there is also a guy standing in the back when the sith sorcerer is practicing, and its not a companion, most likely a vendor.1!
"You will do it with me" ~ Damn, how I wished force persuade was real.

ArtMonster
03.07.2012 , 07:21 PM | #2
if you play it backwards, it tells you to feed satan hot dogs with onions.

Fizbanic
03.07.2012 , 07:25 PM | #3
Welcome to the sensational world of advertising. All eye candy that may not be in game.
ThyBountyHunter Mercenary Bounty Hunter
Conclave Atrum Empire Guild | Conclave Lumen Republic Guild

Sandriell
03.07.2012 , 07:27 PM | #4
I assumed the blurred area was character info.. such as name, guild, etc. which is blurred for simple privacy reasons.
Hope Reforged (The Ebon Hawk) Shattered Chains (Jung Ma)

SpitERI
03.07.2012 , 07:28 PM | #5
Shocking news: if you saw them, they weren't hidden.

Excession (Aus/Oceanic; GMT+8 to GMT+10) on Dalborra as of 24/4/12.

We're recruiting! Go here for more information or send myself (Arcis) an in-game message or tell.

BOLTgamer
03.07.2012 , 07:29 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sandriell View Post
I assumed the blurred area was character info.. such as name, guild, etc. which is blurred for simple privacy reasons.
Doesn't make sense, in the legacy scene it shows all 8 characters names AND legacy name, also, why would there be a legacy/guild symbol of some time?

Im thinking maybe a legacy shared pvp rank which allows you to be pvp gear for your alts are something?
"You will do it with me" ~ Damn, how I wished force persuade was real.

Gonewild
03.07.2012 , 07:30 PM | #7
There was a hidden message suggesting I play Minecraft...

Lord_Ravenhurst
03.07.2012 , 07:32 PM | #8
I saw YVAN EHT NIOJ and TABMOC ECAPS SLIAR FFO blurred out on a magnified Jedi Tattoo

Hanscholo
03.07.2012 , 07:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ArtMonster View Post
if you play it backwards, it tells you to feed satan hot dogs with onions.
Thats amusing, its a shame you probably received an email from BW asking you to not post that.

Lain
03.07.2012 , 07:51 PM | #10
Did you write the dialog for Watcher X?