Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware needs to explain themselves. This make no sense.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Bioware needs to explain themselves. This make no sense.

Ojas
03.07.2012 , 07:17 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Maxil View Post
Having a sage and an op I WISH my sage could regin like my op. Even specced with noble sacrifice if things get too heated I can't fire off my bombs. An op as long as you remember to hit those stim boost CD's along with Adrenaline Probe I always had the energy to pull of whatever ability I wanted as an op
Ignorance at its finest. For those of you who are as ignorant as this poster (Maxil). Stim Boost is broken. It in fact does not increase regen. One of the MANY broken operative abilities.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=289048
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=341928

Althire
03.07.2012 , 07:23 PM | #22
Just one thing you know classes are not balanced on 1v1 don't you?

Also it has been stated that agents/smugglers are getting a needed healing boost in a future patch probably 1.2
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

Ojas
03.07.2012 , 07:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Althire View Post
Just one thing you know classes are not balanced on 1v1 don't you?

Also it has been stated that agents/smugglers are getting a needed healing boost in a future patch probably 1.2
Ok. All agents and smugglers should cancel while we wait for that needed healing boost that MIGHT! come in the future patch 1.2.

Althire
03.07.2012 , 07:29 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ojas View Post
Ok. All agents and smugglers should cancel while we wait for that needed healing boost that MIGHT! come in the future patch 1.2.
Love the way you ignore the first part as classes are not balance 1v1 I could see if you were arguing that your agent is not balanced compared to a smuggle as they should be but arguing that it is not balance against another class is just well you get it.

Sounds to me like you have levelled an agent to 50 and someone has told you how well there doing healing on there sorcerer and you have got upset and rage posted.

What you are comparing is like comparing an apple to an orange yeas there both fruit but man do they taste different.

Ojas
03.07.2012 , 07:32 PM | #25
Love the way you ignore the first part as classes are not balance 1v1 I could see if you were arguing that your agent is not balanced compared to a smuggle as they should be but arguing that it is not balance against another class is just well you get it.

Sounds to me like you have levelled an agent to 50 and someone has told you how well there doing healing on there sorcerer and you have got upset and rage posted.

What you are comparing is like comparing an apple to an orange yeas there both fruit but man do they taste different.
Dude what does this have to do with 1v1?

This is about healing PVE.
Seriously ***?

Althire
03.07.2012 , 07:35 PM | #26
you are comparing 1 class skill set against another class skill set sorry if 1v1 came across as pvp fighting 1v1 I meant the above.

Ojas
03.07.2012 , 07:39 PM | #27
you are comparing 1 class skill set against another class skill set sorry if 1v1 came across as pvp fighting 1v1 I meant the above.
And in what situation is this Operative skill set better than the Sorcerer skill set?

Novare
03.07.2012 , 07:40 PM | #28
You can use it every 10 seconds for no debuff. You have a talent tree that gives you no cost consumption.
You might wanna get your facts right first. We get a talent that when we cast innervate and it crits we get a no health cost consuption.

yes it is nice, but it requires to cast an ability that uses force first, requires it to crit and then to use a global cooldown.

Seriously you are reaching far to justify this whine.

BW knows for certain why they made it the way they did, Ill assume it has to do with regen mechanics which makes logical sense.
I only type 1 language, Bad English.

Althire
03.07.2012 , 07:45 PM | #29
And in what situation is this Operative skill set better than the Sorcerer skill set?
Am not saying it is better they are just different they are never going to be the same they are different classes that is the whole idea they both should fit a certain niche.

You could maybe say as an operative wears medium armour they have the upper hand due to more mitigation.

As I said they are two different things and should not be comparable they should do similar out put not the same and as I stated before BW are aware that the operative healing is lacking a bit and it will receive a buff very soon.

Ojas
03.07.2012 , 08:05 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Novare View Post
You might wanna get your facts right first. We get a talent that when we cast innervate and it crits we get a no health cost consuption.

yes it is nice, but it requires to cast an ability that uses force first, requires it to crit and then to use a global cooldown.

Seriously you are reaching far to justify this whine.

BW knows for certain why they made it the way they did, Ill assume it has to do with regen mechanics which makes logical sense.
No; You do not know what you are talking about.
Yes if Innervate crits. Either the initial heal or one of the three hot ticks.
At 33% crit chance that is a probability of getting the effect after casting Innervate = .33+.33+.33+.33 = 1.32; That's over 100% chance of getting the effect.

Operative healers get their "balanced" ability.
It's in the tier three Lethality tree. +10 Energy on Stim Boost cast.
Stim Boost requires Tactical Advantage. TA is granted from a 30% chance tick from Kolto Probe (if we spend 3 talent points in it), or from Kolto Injection (if we spend 2 talent points).

SO:
To get +10 energy from Stim Boost which costs TA and to Maximize TA acquisition which is essential for an operative. We have to spend.
3 + 2 + 11 = 16 Talent Points. We can get that + 10 energy every 20 seconds.

You, can get a free (no health cost of Consumption) if you are a healer and spend 2 points. Your chance of getting that Force Surge for each 9s cast of Innervate is 132% if you have a crit chance of 33%.

Why do you try and defend bioware's obvious forced dis-balance of the game in the favor of their most played class.

Kolto Injection (KI) costs 25 energy.

At 5 Energy regen per sec it takes 5 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 4 Energy regen per sec it takes 6.25 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 3 Energy regen per sec it takes 8.33 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 2.5 Energy regen per sec it takes 10 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 2 Energy regen per sec it takes 12.5 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.

Dark Infusion (DI) costs 55 force. (Before the talents to decrease it's cost).

At 8 Force regen per sec it takes 6.875 seconds to accumulate the force to cast DI.
At 8 Force regen per sec it takes 6.875 seconds to accumulate the force to cast DI.