Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

Alberone
12.13.2011 , 05:49 AM | #1
There were only four waves planned for today, but from what Stephen Reid has said I doubt that'll be all there is today.

Darksiedz
12.13.2011 , 06:53 AM | #2
guys im so excited i pre ordered can't wait to play this game it looks promising

this is the unofficial FAN BOY / GIRL waiting for the invite thread

hows it going all anyone want to join my server and team up once the secondary or third invites go out

see you in game all !

ps. hopefully i get in early game access i registered but still waiting patiently

= ) = )

Darksiedz
12.13.2011 , 06:56 AM | #3
will people who entered the pre order code 3 days ago have a strong disadvantage over the others ????

Pauleh
12.13.2011 , 06:58 AM | #4
Possibly, it just depends on how quickly they get the waves out, I imagine they want it done asap provided the servers cope.

Crash-X
12.13.2011 , 06:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darksiedz View Post
will people who entered the pre order code 3 days ago have a strong disadvantage over the others ????
I guess so. I entered mines in November, but they say it is all relative to how well it is going. Stephen tweeted that not everyone will be in today so that is bad luck for you I'm guessing.

But hopefully things go swimmingly and they can let in a bunch of people today and finish it off 2morrow

BouvToTheMax
12.13.2011 , 06:58 AM | #6
All wings report in!

F5 standing by...
Mandalorian Honor Guard | MHG.JediPortal.com

Yaretzi
12.13.2011 , 06:59 AM | #7
My friend just registered hers last night. I'm thinking the people that just registered within the last few days probably won't play for a couple of days. I registered my code on July 28th and I'm still waiting for mine. I hope I get it today or tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
◄╚╗╔╗ ۞╔╗╔╝{████████████████████████████████)If I cannot deflect the will of Heaven, I shall move Hell

trueanimus
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #8
Morning all!

sooo.. anyone get thier pre-launch game mail yet?

i entered my code in like.. last week of oct so.. any guesses when i should get in?
Formerly Known as Trueevil of Tarquinas server SWG or Truelydead/trueid/truelock/truedewd/truecan/truelyinsane/truelynsane/trueblu/truebacca of undermine in WoW

MasterJatwhal
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #9
*feels like a surfer waiting on a wave!*

might as well go cook some French Toast!!

Jalic
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #10
im still thinking most will get in today.........but Im a cup is half full type of guy.