Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Archon (Orange gear) HELP!!!

toothness
03.07.2012 , 03:22 PM | #1
Wondering if anyone has had any encounters with this gear; I love the look of it and with the changes coming I would like to have the set.

I located the legs; but no other. Any information would be awesome. I am currently doing heroic on hoth trying to see if it drops.
POSTMORTEM
-Darth Malak- 50 Sorc Invictous 50 Jugg Christoph

Krackdown
03.11.2012 , 03:12 AM | #2
Ive looked all over Google and asked in trade but i cant find where to get it other then the Trade Market..
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me. -the Sith Code

Siorac
03.11.2012 , 04:53 AM | #3
I think it's a random drop. I got the gloves from I don't know where, the chestpiece dropped from a random mob in a Hoth heroic 2+ and I bought the boots from the GTN. The belt, unfortunately, came available right after I learned speeder riding level 2 so I could not pay the 175k the seller wanted...

But I'll never use the full set as the headgear isn't only a half-mask but fully covers your face which I hate.