Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am not having fun

RinFraxx
12.13.2011 , 10:09 AM | #11
But really, I may not be in the game yet, but have to admit the posts are keeping me from caring.

All the QQ with no pew pew is funny.

EvilFD
12.13.2011 , 10:13 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RinFraxx View Post
But really, I may not be in the game yet, but have to admit the posts are keeping me from caring.

All the QQ with no pew pew is funny.
It is MASSIVELY funny. Although I can't help but be a bit depressed. These are the idiots I was hoping wouldnt flock to this game and would stay with their pandas or whatever.

(Yes thats right, have a bite trolls.....)

FiveDeadlyVenoms
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #13
Yoda was right !!!! thats all I have to say. He just didn't tell me it was going to be about the TOR forums and their non existent customer service I cannot get in touch with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

I'm in the suffering mode right now

Dharagada
12.13.2011 , 10:15 AM | #14
It really is funny, I mean originally we were promised at best 5 days early access.

BioWare went ahead and added 2 days meaning that chances are higher everyone will have more early access time.

And yet we still have so many people crying...

Yatzol
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #15
lol for real? Their idots becuase they did not get soemthing they paid for hu. Drink some more of the KoolAid B. I believe there is a saying about people who name call in there arguments, somehting about lacking int or soemthing

Since you don"t understand let me show you why the poster is upset

1.He pre-ordered based on the pre-order incentives one of which is early access(not early access based on purchase, that was added later on and not in the product description ever)

2. You lose the benifit of early access if others are in waaaay before you. On a pvp server people will out lvl you. If you like to craft you'll be at a disadvantage on the AH. Names you might have had a chance to have will be gone.

3.This is just poor customer service and does not bode well as EA has a bad rep

4. What good is guild grouping an pre-register do if only two guildes out of 20 are in now and only afew get in every few days kinda defeats the purpose of all being together from go

I'm not in an I don't rly care as I have come to expect things like this from developers but that in it self is not a good thing. I understand why people are upset. If your taking pleasure in others distress then you're actually the part of the community that people were hoping would not come over to swtor GG

Terranfive
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #16
well if I'm not in the fourth wave I'm just going to go to bed until tomorrow .... sigh
"The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural." - Emperor Palpatine

Naclon
12.13.2011 , 10:39 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by fivedeadlyvenoms View Post
this sucks , really.

you want fun?! Go buy a monkey.

JOutlaw
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Yatzol View Post
lol for real? Their idots becuase they did not get soemthing they paid for hu. Drink some more of the KoolAid B. I believe there is a saying about people who name call in there arguments, somehting about lacking int or soemthing

Since you don"t understand let me show you why the poster is upset

1.He pre-ordered based on the pre-order incentives one of which is early access(not early access based on purchase, that was added later on and not in the product description ever)

2. You lose the benifit of early access if others are in waaaay before you. On a pvp server people will out lvl you. If you like to craft you'll be at a disadvantage on the AH. Names you might have had a chance to have will be gone.

3.This is just poor customer service and does not bode well as EA has a bad rep

4. What good is guild grouping an pre-register do if only two guildes out of 20 are in now and only afew get in every few days kinda defeats the purpose of all being together from go

I'm not in an I don't rly care as I have come to expect things like this from developers but that in it self is not a good thing. I understand why people are upset. If your taking pleasure in others distress then you're actually the part of the community that people were hoping would not come over to swtor GG

I have a simple solution for anyone who wishes to complain about not getting in within the first, second, third, fourth or thirty eight wave:

Go back in time and pre-order earlier.

I mean really, it will solve all of your problems!

And yes, I am having a lot of fun browsing through the forums and reading about how so many people are so very upset that Bioware does not love them enough to give them special privileges over everyone else.
Some say Tomato, others say Tomato, but when you write it down, it doesn't make a lick of difference.

Tekell
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #19
Go back to WoW we really don't want you here if all you gonna do is complain.

Philnoob
12.13.2011 , 11:03 AM | #20
2009- A new starwars MMO announced
2010- Daily Forum following
2011- Beta weekend MEH.....

I can wait for the 20th..