Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DEVS: PLEASE, PLEASE turn off Legacy nag screen!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
DEVS: PLEASE, PLEASE turn off Legacy nag screen!!!

adrianvacaliuc
03.07.2012 , 08:56 AM | #1
PLEASE! I'm serious. Every time I do anything, I have the legacy window come up. I can't even esc key out of it because the escape key dismisses all the OTHER windows before it dismisses the legacy screen.

WHY, WHY, WHY!?!?!?!?!?

I don't want to put a legacy name right now. I don't know what I want for one, and it has been said that there is no way to change it. Because of that, I don't want to put in something stupid and turn off displaying it.

If you insist on nagging me, fine, do it ONCE when I log in.

Hammering me over and over about it is miserable. PLEASE STOP. If I haven't put one in in the last 3 weeks, I'm not going to so STOP TELLING ME TO. PLEASE, for the love of god!

Why can't you have a "don't tell me again" checkbox like the phasing area stuff. Seriously, this SUCKS.

mokkh
03.07.2012 , 09:05 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by adrianvacaliuc View Post
PLEASE! I'm serious. Every time I do anything, I have the legacy window come up. I can't even esc key out of it because the escape key dismisses all the OTHER windows before it dismisses the legacy screen.

WHY, WHY, WHY!?!?!?!?!?

I don't want to put a legacy name right now. I don't know what I want for one, and it has been said that there is no way to change it. Because of that, I don't want to put in something stupid and turn off displaying it.

Hammering me over and over about it is miserable. PLEASE STOP. If I haven't put one in in the last 3 weeks, I'm not going to so STOP TELLING ME TO. PLEASE, for the love of god!

Why can't you have a "don't tell me again" checkbox like the phasing area stuff. Seriously, this SUCKS.
Do you get legacy experience if you don't select a name? Just curious.

Seravie
03.07.2012 , 09:06 AM | #3
Simple way to get rid of it, don't pick a stupid name. Here we can help you out...
maybe a last name from your favorite author, actor, movie character(except from star wars), from your favorite book, another word in a different language.
Those who seek attention and post they are unsubbing are much like wailing babies wanting attention.

Kiashia
03.07.2012 , 09:16 AM | #4

WHY, WHY, WHY!?!?!?!?!?

I often wonder why gamers are such dramma queens. Seriously.

You take the time to post this rediculously child like tantrum, but not enough time to read the forums or to follow current SWTOR events to know that legacy name change is coming. and that currently the only way to do it is to sumbit a ticket.

Shuno
03.07.2012 , 09:20 AM | #5
What a strange person

SWG Euro Farstar
----------

terminova
03.07.2012 , 09:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mokkh View Post
Do you get legacy experience if you don't select a name? Just curious.
Yes, I'm up to Legacy level 4 now, and never felt like getting a Legacy name because the concept doesn't fit my characters.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
I support...wait, which thread is this? Sorry, I'm following a lot of flame wars at the moment. Uh, oh yeah, clicking!

I support clicking!

Dathran
03.07.2012 , 09:25 AM | #7
Deleted. I read like a derp.

Timtimbot
03.07.2012 , 09:33 AM | #8
My Legacy is Revan Backwards
Do, or do not...There is no try

Vlacke
03.07.2012 , 09:36 AM | #9
Hey OP, pick a legacy name after you put some thought into it, and stop whining.

Lord_Ravenhurst
03.07.2012 , 10:47 AM | #10
WHY, WHY, WHY!?!?!?!?!?

I don't want to put a legacy name right now. I don't know what I want for one,.
PLEASE STOP. If I haven't put one in in the last 3 weeks, I'm not going to so STOP TELLING ME TO. PLEASE, for the love of god!
Most important request ever... NOT.

Type "Whinynerd" and hit enter. Problem solved.