Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakata Tanking Gear ?

M_o_s_e_s
03.08.2012 , 08:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by origamikitsune View Post
The day that I can crit Force Stasis to lift a boss is the day that I will stack Crit/Surge. I understand why some of the stats exist as they are - some are errors, some are a deliberate attempt to have the classes closer together and balanced. What BW didn't realize is that people actually like roles. Square Enix learned this lesson in FF14 the hard way, and had to basically redesign the classes from the ground up for more variation between roles. Players like tanks to tank, healers to heal, DPS to dps. It is a shame that they aren't going to change the stuff that is already messed up, but at the same time I don't see it as an issue.

Personally, I like the idea that mix-n-match gives the best performance while having just top tier as-is gives you better than average, but not best. I just wish it was intentionally designed, and not an accident.
That literally made me Laugh Out Loud.... I agree with that statement 100%

As for everyone in this post Ty for the responses. I was taking a look at the BM gear and seem to notice the same problem here, now I know it's a bit different but for anyone that does PvP, do you know if they have made the same mistake with some of the BM gear as well ? I mean I know defense doesn't play a major role in PvP but shield and absorption do, yet I still see the same surge rating in place where I believe should be shield.. Let me know what you guys think... Again Ty for the responses, a lot of good information in this thread and some great ideas on how we can correct the problem.