Bioware ; Why do you makin changes and not sayin to us ?

Katharsis

lmao! No, its not the patch lol.

Pre 1.1.5: Never able to gain valor level higher than your current characters level

Post 1.1.5: Never able to gain valor level higher than your current characters level

No change there, whatsoever.

The only time you can get a higher valor level than your character level, is when you hit 50, then you can progress above. Otherwise, youd see a LOT of lvl 40-49 Battlemasters lol, and yanno what? there are none :rolleyes:

Edited by Pullzar

Im not a title grinder.. sooo, i cant really answer that question. the one and only title i give half a crap about is my "Darth" title. I dont know what titles are awarded at what level (other than battlemaster at 60). however, i think 50 is champion, 40-45 centurion, maybe? I do not know.

Valor cap for lvl ? Discuss.

You never noticed this before because valor took 3 times as long. On my new alt I am now forced to actually go level.

What does it mean? You get rank 49.9999 as a fresh 50 faster then before. For those that wanted to level by ONLY pvping? This might annoy them. Then again now you can go get your datacrons while leveling and rank 50 plus is MUCH easier now.

You can STILL level just pvping if you want. You just won't be accomplishing much other then stockpiling 1000's of expertise adrenals lol.

Skirmisher – Valor Rank 10

Duelist – Valor Rank 20

Gladiator – Valor Rank 30

Centurion – Valor Rank 40

Champion – Valor Rank 50

Battlemaster – Valor Rank 60

War Hero – Valor Rank 70

Conquorer – Valor Rank 80

Warlord – Valor Rank 90

Elite Warlord – Valor Rank 100

You can be champ just when you hit 50. You can see centurions at lvl 40.

a buddy of mine and i leveled to 50 almost completely in pvp. Although to valor was capped to our level when we got a level we were already half done with the next valor rank. What i mean is that when we dinged 25 we were halfway to valor 26. So it appears that you continue to gain valor credit, not just the rank. Would have to try it again and see what rank we got to at 50