Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corusca Gems

Bigpappapump
05.31.2012 , 06:58 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EdratLightindark View Post
Yes it is.
..a silly question or rich > abundant?

no native english speaker here, but my translator says : abundant = rich....

so wich rich is richer than the other rich here?

Rekkx
05.31.2012 , 07:01 AM | #22
Go by the cost of the mission.
Quote: Originally Posted by Badgerpanic
Now, take a deep breath, remember that this isn't real life, and CALM. DOWN.

parmie
06.01.2012 , 01:39 AM | #23
Rich is better than abundant but at grade 6 you only get moderate of abundant unless you obtain the one shot slicing missions.

BambulaGTS
06.01.2012 , 03:14 AM | #24
Well, that things drop from blue PvP craft boxes too.

1 BM comm, a dozens of champ/cent comms or some quantity of wz comms.

Jaren_Kincaid
06.01.2012 , 06:41 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by parmie View Post
You right click the mission from your inventory and it adds the mission to your companion mission list, it'll always be at the bottom with an unlock icon.

The other way to improve chances now is fitting the ship droid with the appropriate sensor part. It costs 1m credits to buy the droid vendor who sells them and another 100k for the sensor part, but - if you know someone who has already got the droid vendor on their ship, you can simply accompany them onto their ship while grouped and just outlay for the sensor part.
But it isn't. I clicked and added the mission (at least, there was a progress bar that ended quickly), but I can't see any new missions when I click the "archaeology tab for any of my companions.

SelinaH
06.01.2012 , 11:42 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaren_Kincaid View Post
But it isn't. I clicked and added the mission (at least, there was a progress bar that ended quickly), but I can't see any new missions when I click the "archaeology tab for any of my companions.
Are you checking the correct mission tier? The highest tier you have available displays by default. If you're up to Grade 6 materials and the mission was for (for example) Grade 4 materials, you'll need to select the appropriate level range from the drop-down menu. Once you have the correct tier, the mission will always be at the bottom.
"Homogeneity breeds weakness: theoretical blind spots, stale paradigms, an echo-chamber mentality, and cults of personality. A diverse dramatis personae is a powerful tonic against these ailments." -V.S. Ramachandran
"Relax. Stupidity produces antibodies." -Susie Derkins

Nishki
06.01.2012 , 12:12 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by parmie View Post
Rich is better than abundant but at grade 6 you only get moderate of abundant unless you obtain the one shot slicing missions.
I've gotten rich missions and always get coruscas off those.

SiThEnErGyFoRcE
06.02.2012 , 10:44 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by KrotanaThrall View Post
I leved up slicing on a Char and got a grand total of 35 340 purple TH missions levving my char up to 50. I now have over 125 of these babys sitting in the bank for when I make a artifice
Ok, so I just leveled up slicing on my ALT (for my main that runs Treasure Hunting / Artifice) I have not seen but 1 or 2 Treasure Hunting Missions during that process?? My companion is Andronikos Revel, who has +2 in Slicing Crit. and he is maxed out on affection. I am at level 40, so maybe in the next 10 ranks it will pick up, I dunno. Are you slicing "cash boxes" or "tech parts"? And which level missions? "bountiful", "rich", "abundant", all of the above ? I can't believe you got that many!
"You are strong, my child..... but I will break you!"

Joiye
03.07.2013 , 08:40 PM | #29
It seems insane tome that I have sent my crit companion out & have gotten a total of about 8 Corusca Gems. Every other gathering skill I can access rich mission at level 6, even if only occasionally. This puts artifice at a distinct disadvantage. I've done all the work, I have the levels, and now I cannot create the eq I worked so hard to get to??
On a total of about 300-350 missions I got 3 successes. Ridiculous.
I enjoy the game but would consider reconfiguring her whole craft now, my synthweaver and biohemist do much better.

Plicitous
03.09.2013 , 11:57 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Joiye View Post
It seems insane tome that I have sent my crit companion out & have gotten a total of about 8 Corusca Gems. Every other gathering skill I can access rich mission at level 6, even if only occasionally. This puts artifice at a distinct disadvantage. I've done all the work, I have the levels, and now I cannot create the eq I worked so hard to get to??
On a total of about 300-350 missions I got 3 successes. Ridiculous.
I enjoy the game but would consider reconfiguring her whole craft now, my synthweaver and biohemist do much better.
Actually, there are no Rich level 6 missions that return crafting materials from Mission Skills. Abundant is as good as it gets. And I don't believe that you ran 300-350 level 6 TH missions and only got 3 crits. It might seem like it, but then again, you necro'ed an ancient thread to make an inaccurate statement so who knows what really happened.