patch notes for 1.2?

doctor_atomic

They'll likely be up on PTS when it goes into testing this month. but alot of info game out during the guild summit and it was live streamed about what 18k people saw the stream at different times for different panels.

I see a lot of discussion on the upcoming patch, is there somewhere with all or most of the details available for perusal?

Not yet. There was a live stream of the SWTOR Guild Summit presentations yesterday. It was awesome and many details were revealed for 1.2 and beyond. They are going to put up videos of said live stream asap.

In any case, actual 1.2 patch notes will be up when it goes up on the test servers "soon".

So my thread gets closed at 3 pages to get redirected to this post that only has 3 replies :|

All I wanted were patch notes >_<

Anyways to be somewhat contructive...

They really do need to at least give us a preview of the class changes asap..they've already stated that all classes are getting changes and I'm guessing this is going to totally re balance the state of classes in the game..

Really all I want to know is..do I need to reroll sorc or wait?

With a patch as big as they're suggesting and a tentative release in early april, they don't have much time to test and push this. Either it's not as big as they're saying, or it's not coming in early april.

I think those of us who are itching for the PTS notes to hit are mostly concerned with whether or not to resub for april. I'm assuming we're all on the same payment schedule if we started at release or early access. My account will close at the end of next week, and I was hoping to at least have a sense of the patch before that time.

I know it's only PTS, but you'd be kidding yourself if believe that major patches in an MMO undergo significant adjustments after they begin testing barring some ludicrous issue or bug. There will be tuning adjustments, but the general idea can still be gleaned.

Not the end of the world, and I haven't been logging in much lately anyways. I might skip a couple big patches and see what 1.3 or 1.4 is looking like in the fall if GW2 doesn't deliver.